Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heavy Rain

21 posts in this topic

Posted

^

Games aren't next gen movies. Movies are stationary. You can't affect the outcome or what happens. You're thinking of a really simple rail shooter, and by simple, I mean a movie. Video games are unique to the entertainment industry in that there is interactivity. This should be a multi-ending movie, unless there really are that many possibilities of ending.

Sahaqiel

Posted

There are many different endings. The game is all about choices which all affect the story and your characters. Also, character deaths affect the story drastically. The game even has a proper ending if they all die.

That's what I've heard anyways.

Posted

I really want this game. I have wanted it since I first heard about it last year.

Posted

So, I was playing the private eye. In one of his first scenes I talked to the mother of one of the boys who had been murdered. As I left, I left my contact details. if I hadn't, she wouldn't have approached me later in the game and offered her assistance. Then I wouldn't have been able to use her as a distraction at a party to get into an area to talk with a suspect.

Dropping my contact details on her kitchen table was one action. If I didn't make it, the character wouldn't have been in his current situation.

I'm not sure how any of his scenes would play out from here on in the game if I didn't make that single decision.

I just stabbed a guy with a power drill. This is rated 15.

Posted

Heh, it's rated M here.

Posted

I know who the Origami Killer is c:

It is worth buying the game just for the wtf surprise you get when you find out.