Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Opinion On Slaves?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

No, but it's close. Same with sharecropping and tenant farming. They may have looked promising originally, but many of the farmers were forced into debt because of high interest rates on food and supplies. And they couldn't leave, because laws in many states prohibited debtors from working for anyone other than their original employer until the debt was paid in full.

Posted

A forlorn looking horse walks into a bar. He orders a stiff drink and sighs sadly.

The bartender asks him, "Why the long face?"

"My jockey just raped me."

Posted

So what about sex slaves, like how Joben is mine?

Posted

hmm sex slaves. Kimmy you would prolly be the most amazing sexual partner but I still think in most cases slaves are bad. Though many people have followers who would bend over backwards for then are these people considered slaves?

Posted

Ahaha.

Yooou made it aaaawkward.

Posted

Oh boy, I want to keep a Wapanese chick as a sex slave, that'd be hot

Posted

Right now, it'd be not only immoral but unnecessary. With today's technology, we can get work done much more efficiently.

However, in all seriousness and brutal honesty, they were a vital part of agricultural advancement and made commercial farming possible before machines could take over for them.

But, I have a personal slave in my home right now. She just stands there all day until we make her do something, and if she refuses, she's brutally beaten with a ladder. We have to hear a bone snap before we stop.

Then we lock her in the shed after we fill up her dog food bowl. It works pretty well.

Posted

Well, there were also different kinds of slaves  too. Native slavery in Canada's pretty interesting. It was more of a way to increase relations between tribes, especially if someone from one killed someone from the other. If that happened, the bereft had a duty to kill whoever killed one of them, or else he had to be replaced. That's where slavery came in. The offending tribe could offer a slave as a peace offering to replace the one who was killed to prevent further bloodshed.

So yeah, the myth of Canada not having slaves? Load of bull! We had African slaves too, back in the day, but not as many, since it was hard to get them up to Canada, and they couldn't stand the cold as well. The whole idea of slaves in America coming to Canada to be freed was when Britain and America were at war. It was a way for Britain to muck things up for the Americans: encourage their slaves to run away with the promise of freedom, and it will take away labour and give the Americans more things to worry about. It's sad to say, but it's true.

And yes, I am against slavery.

Posted

I think it is wronge I mean it is gonna bite our butt one day (like native-americans)

Posted

I was going to put something here, but then i decided it would've been a pointless necropost.