Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Bowl XLIV

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll take your word for it, I stopped watching the game once I saw that score and the time left. Ah, well...:surrender:

Posted

must tip my hats to the Saints, good game

Posted

SAINTS WON!!!! Not that I care much about football, but they really deserved the win. New Orleans as well. So, WOOHOO!! :D

Posted

IT WAS THE SAINTS!

Posted

I think you all need to tell me how right I was.

Posted

I'll tell you how right you were when the saints knock off the WHO DAT shit, that's the whole reason I was against them

Posted

Who else here ignores the game and just watches the funny ads?

Posted

Me pretty much.

Posted

I'll tell you how right you were when the saints knock off the WHO DAT ****, that's the whole reason I was against them

Why are you against WHO DAT? That seems silly to me that you would against a team for a celebratory remark.

Posted

I'm not against the team using it, I am against the fans and the cult reaction, you had a good year, but your fans are horrible, just like most fans, you will fnd I am against most teams "catch phrase" after fans start using them as if they were the ones who did the work.

Let me put it this way, the colts win, I get to hear some stuff about it, some celebratory remarks, but nothing out of the ordinary, Just some happy people.

With the saints, I now have to sift through all the "WHO DAT BITCHES" and other such remarks to find anything useful on some of my more active forums.

I'd rather hear about how Breese is a class act and deserving player than mindless WHO DAT

Posted

Aye the vikings should of went anyways

Posted

I loved the commercials!not as good as last year's superbowl,in my opinion,but still pretty funny! : D