The Wind Waker

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I was thinking about WW and how the Diety's/gardenains/gods kept complaining that Link wasn't the hero of time and I was like WTF he won't survive this long anyway. Then it hit me, Link never died in the adult timeline because he went back in time to relive his lost childhood! So if he never died he never could get reincarnated. This means that they know Link gets recarnated because of the vast time between Oot and WW that any mortal (Link) would've died of old age and since Link never stayed in the adult timeline, he never died in the adult timeline!

This suggest since Link does appear in WW,PH, and ST that the goddesses might of created Link to be forever reborn in times of need. (sorry this is not part of the main part just something that popped in my head as I wrote)

I could state this in more detail but I don't think anyone wants to hear the string theorysweat.gif

Posted

no, the adult time line gets terminated when link goes back to being little. Time travel and all that. Link dies eventually.

And, I think you're forgetting that Link was in several games before Ocarina of time.

Posted

no, the adult time line gets terminated when link goes back to being little. Time travel and all that. Link dies eventually.

And, I think you're forgetting that Link was in several games before Ocarina of time.

Anouma confirmed that there are two timelines by the end of Ocarina of Time. The adult timeline went on without Link.

Posted

Let's see if Saha can trash down this onezelda.gif

Posted

whos Anouma

Posted

lol

He's the director of all the Nintendo made Zelda games from Majora's Mask to Spirit Tracks and also worked on Ocarina of Time after he was recruited by Miyamoto.

Posted

yeah without the knowlegde he gave us making a timeline would be nearly imposisble

Posted

Meh, I just ignore official announcement by Nintendo and try to come up with the most logical timeline possible from what is presented in the games themselves. The creators' opinions are subject to change, and I doubt many of them really care what order the games go in. I'll just stick to my single-timeline and keep things nice and linear.

Posted

I kinda agree due to the fact thet Shingy likes to mess with us

Posted

I kinda agree due to the fact thet Shngy likes to mess with us

Ahmen to that sister.

Posted

just like the pic he gave us of zelda wii2 with the girl's face not being her actual face

Posted

it is not the same link

Posted

That is what I'm saying

Posted

Everytime I see this topic, I always think it is a discussion on how great and fun Wind Waker is, but... it's not )':

Posted

We should make one then. (;