Followers 0

Discuss Wind Waker

88 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

Each to their own I guess.

Posted

Please don't turn this into another argument.

Posted

yes it was beatter with same what arcane sadie

Posted

YLA seriosly why go to these topis if you hate them

Posted

HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT. I HAD A TERRIBLY GLITCHY COPY OF OCARINA OF TIME BACK IN THE NINTENDO 64 DAYS. IT WAS SO GLITCHY THAT I HATE HATE HATE OCARINA OF TIME AND ALL SIMILAR INCARNATIONS OF LINK. I MEAN, MAJORA'S MASK WAS AWFUL, I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYBODY COULD LIKE THAT PIECE OF CRAP, THE GRAPHICS WERE HORRIBLE AND JUST THE WHOLE GAME WAS HORRIBLE. I MEAN, 4 DUNGEONS, SERIOUSLY? TWILIGHT PRINCESS WAS A LITTLE BETTER BUT IT STILL SUCKED BECAUSE I COULDN'T FINISH IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO LONG AND MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT IN THE END MIDNA GOES BACK TO THE TWILIGHT REALM SO I DEFINITELY CAN'T FINISH IT NOW. IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? GOD.

Posted

YLA seriosly why go to these topis if you hate them

It's not like I have anything better to do. I wasn't even planing on posting until I was mentioned. Then I thought "Hey I'm already sucked into this topic why not finish it?"

@Doc: Yup that's exactly how I feel.

Posted

because we knew you would enter anyway

Posted

WW is one of those games I can't make up my mind about. On one hand, it started cool Zelda traditions like special sword skills, endurance dungeons, a co-operative final boss with Zelda where she actually does something, and making the Iron boots aomething more than a way to walk underwater. On the other hand, the final battle with Ganondorf was pretty easy and too short (a single battle is tiny by Zelda standards) and the game was a chore to complete because of that stupid model gallery.

Posted

This has to be my favorite Zelda game right under Ocarina of Time :D

By the way I COMPLETELY finished the Nintnedo Gallery.

Ifi t was erased, I would DIE.

Posted

then keep family member away and put the memory card in a safe and forget the combination

Posted

I finished the Nintendo Gallery as well :)

From time to time I play Wind Waker just to see all my figurines, and laugh at some of their descriptions.

Peahats - Talent: Rotating

Kalle Demos - Favourite Thing: Makar

lol

Posted

WW is one of those games I can't make up my mind about. On one hand, it started cool Zelda traditions like special sword skills, endurance dungeons, a co-operative final boss with Zelda where she actually does something, and making the Iron boots aomething more than a way to walk underwater. On the other hand, the final battle with Ganondorf was pretty easy and too short (a single battle is tiny by Zelda standards) and the game was a chore to complete because of that stupid model gallery.

What about Puppet Ganon? And I actually loved the gallery. I never finished it, though.

Posted

Well, the Memory card i used was the memory card i've had since I had my first Gamecube, about 7 years ago. Once I turned on the Wii, it said it was corrupted. Keep in mind, EVERYTHING is on this Memory Card, even my first Animal Corssing town.

Turns out, I guess the MC didn't read right. It worked fine after. I almost cried when it said the corrupted thing. I wish I could copy my AC data over to another MC :(

But I will copy over W tomorrow that i'm reminded.

Posted

Well, the Memory card i used was the memory card i've had since I had my first Gamecube, about 7 years ago. Once I turned on the Wii, it said it was corrupted. Keep in mind, EVERYTHING is on this Memory Card, even my first Animal Corssing town.

Turns out, I guess the MC didn't read right. It worked fine after. I almost cried when it said the corrupted thing. I wish I could copy my AC data over to another MC -_-.gif

But I will copy over W tomorrow that i'm reminded.

The animal crossing problibly currupted it it did that to me at least