Hyrule Werewolf II - Full Moon Over Kakariko

435 posts in this topic

Posted

Because your signature burns my eyes, and I've been gone and have no idea who to vote for.

So yeah, old standby of Chef Nonsense.

Posted

;o Aethix do you think I can get some sweet doctor loving again tonight? I enjoyed having you in my room. <3

Posted

If you're keeping track, deadline is any minute now, and Arcane is in the lead.

Posted

Freak. People, remove your vote please. I am a basic spy, which identifies titles, which would be useful to you. That-1guy's had an A I believe which leads one to believe that other Mafia titles may be similar. This could be useful for wolves too.

ALSO, I become very useful if I come in contact with particular person or people. I can't reveal anything, but I'll give them a hint that hopefully they'll understand: Bump.

Posted

Retract

Posted

With 4 votes, Arcane has been lynched! Storyboard is coming shortly.

Posted

Wait that was a tie wasn't it? They had same number of votes I believe unless you fipped a coin and chose one to kill or micounted votes earlier on.

Posted

Nah, I'm lynched. ):

Posted

2. Umbreon

3. Aethix > Arcane > Largely Legendary > Arcane > Retract

4. Sahaqiel > Linkprow

6. Shadowknight > Aethix > Retract

7. Arcane > Aethix

8. Corrupt One > Chef Nonsense

9. Chef Nonsense

10. Kimmy > Aethix > Arcane

11. Fierce Muffin: Aethix

12. Grandmaster Phoenix

13. Linkprow > Aethix

14. Largely Legendary > Arcane

15. DocHobo > Arcane

16. Cirt > Arcane

Arcane: 4

Aethix: 3

Chef Nonsense: 1

That's my count.

Posted

Oh I didn't think about Kimmy's change making Aethix's lynch count less and Arcane's more just Arcane's more.

Posted

Yup. :3 I retracted on Aethix because for some reason the mob doesn't like me, and he helped me. But other than that. I don't pussy out on votes. I pick one and unless there is important evidence, I stick with them. ^^

Posted

Night 2

With the gruesome discovery of That-1guy's body, the day began with mixed enthusiasm. Votes were thrown around between Arcane and Aethix, but no one was entirely sure what was the right choice.

As the sun was setting, however, the group began to get impatient once again, and thoughts turned back onto wiping out werewolf scum. In the last seconds of daylight, a choice was made: Arcane.

When it was made official, Arcane silently nodded and took the rope himself, climbing the apple tree and tying it to an empty branch before tying it around his own neck and leaping to his death.

He had a note on his person, with names on it and a title scribbled at the top: "People who I'll rat out to the wolves". Odd.

6ia2xy.png

Arcane was Q. Bumpkin, the third lumberjack, Wolf-aligned.

Night 2 starts now and lasts 48 hours, or until I get all the night actions.

Posted

And sticking with it pays off. Hah. <3 Goodnight everyone!

Posted

Guy walked into a bar with his giraffe. He ordered a drink, and the giraffelay down beside him. The bartender barked angrily, "Excuse me, but you can'tleave that lying there!""Err," the man said, "It's not a lion. It's a giraffe."

Have a good night, folks.

Posted

I am still here guys. Sorry about the night post. Will someone give me a cure already?