Hyrule Werewolf II - Full Moon Over Kakariko

435 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so some new information has arisen from Corrupt One, although I don't think he should be talking to me, but that's besides the point.

Mafia has the ability to look like Town when seen. So, when I looked at That1-Guy, he looked Town. This was a swayed result, though.

Wolves are apparently Town to my orb, so that means my orb tells the opposite, since it can never tell something is Mafia. So, if I get Town on anyone, they're either a Mafia member or a Wolf, so it's a win-win situation, really.

This is just a guess, though and Corrupt One could be lying. To be a jerk.

Posted

Now, honestly. Corrupt One, you're dead. Whether or not you're telling the truth or lying, it's interference with the game either way. First warning.

Posted

puppy, so I just had another idea that would be awful if it were true.

Okay, so:

Largely Legendary lead the vote on Arcane as something to use for later as a defense.

Largely Legendary appears as a wolf.

I talk to Kimmy about it.

Kimmy reminds me that he lead the vote on Arcane

Kimmy appears as a wolf.

What if they're both actually wolves. This game sucks so much.

Posted

Corrupt One, if I hear about you posting to people giving their information even though you are dead AGAIN, I am going to raise your warn level MORE.

There are certain rules and you are not exempt from them. Do not be a jerk.

Posted

Interesting point you raise there, Muff. Anyway, there's no real way to prove to you that I am Town, but I can tell you from the depths of my heart that I am town

Posted

The only problem is there's only a 50% chance of my action working... I did however try to cure GMP... If you recall he said something about a cure not working... Anyway... We'll just see what happens...

Posted

Chef Nonsense Chef Nonesense:I think the town needs to start be cautious on their votes.

Omg chef said the town! he must be the wolf! this is a sign!

Posted

Yes so that town doesn't eliminate anymore of it's numbers.

I do realize that a wolf aligned was killed and that a few mafia were killed, but we have also killed just as much town in which in itself is how they win. By numbers. (Oh wait that's all the classes. But primarily the two rival classes of Wolf and Town.)

What I am trying to get at as is that just "to get things moving" is by far a terrible reason to lynch anyone. Careful consideration is key. Besides we have like 3 days guys.

Posted

Actually we have like 2 days but I guess I'll retact my vote for the moment.

Posted

Chef Nonsense. I have reason to believe you're a werewolf. Hopefully my evidence is correct.

Posted

Well, I really have no reason to think anyone is the werewolf.

However, I'm going to take a chance and trust Muff and give my vote for Chef Nonsense

Posted

Ok back on the chef death Chef Nonsense I'm going to trust muffin's unexplained reasoning.

Posted

Did you guys not see my ten posts like, a single page back? I explained everything I possibly could explain, I just didn't vote then. Even if it's guessing, it's reasonable guessing, and Nabe's telling me to go with it. He wants me to be more active, so I am doing so.

Posted

2. Umbreon

9. Chef Nonsense

10. Kimmy

11. Fierce Muffin > Chef Nonsense

13. Linkprow > Chef Nonsense > Retract > Chef Nonsense

14. Largely Legendary > Chef Nonsense > Retract

15. DocHobo > Chef Nonsense

16. Cirt

Chef Nonsense: 3

If deadline hits with this vote spread, Chef Nonsense will be lynched!

Deadline will be March 19th at 8 pm EST, methinks.

Posted

Also, if Chef's not a wolf, all of you vote for me on the next day/werewolves kill me, because I don't deserve to be in the game anymore after that point. Even if I am Town.