Hyrule Werewolf II - Full Moon Over Kakariko

435 posts in this topic

Posted

You're getting way too into this. I have no idea why I didn't get killed last night. Maybe Kimmy's feeling pity for me, because I suck and tried to be helpful to Town for once.

I also like how you decided to not get active until the end where it really matters for you.

Anyway, I'm considering the possibility of killing Arcane giving you a new power in exchange for less wolves. I don't know what that would be, though. It's really unlikely, though, like, why would that ever be in a game ever. Nabe hates ally killing.

But, anyway, yeah. I really just wanna see if my orb is correct and Kimmy is lying. Or if it's not.

Fake orb? Oh, you. I could never come up with a fake item/ability. Nabe should know that. "Garlic", oh, goodness.

Posted

No one else has claimed to have been attacked, so I don't see how it makes me a suspect. My ability was to survive a wolf attack, so that's why town didn't lose anyone last night. And at this point, I don't know what to think, really.

Posted

I took a vacation, lol.

Who to lynch, who to lynch... :/

Posted

That's probably what the wolf is doing, which is Kimmy, possibly. Gosh, I really suspect Kimmy more than you, Largely Legendary. I feel like changing my vote to her. You lead the lynch while Kimmy is just sitting back telling me lies and not playing Werewolf at all. You both turned up wolf, so either way.

Kimmy.

But, yeah, whoever the wolf is probably is sitting back making me get the Town lynches because I'm always wrong and it doesn't make them look suspicious by starting a lynch.

Posted

That's what I said. They sit back while I start the lynches and get Town lynches so they don't have to. Sorry if what I said was unclear, I'm bad at explaining things.

Posted

I'm not the wolf, but alright.

Posted

2. Umbreon

10. Kimmy

11. Fierce Muffin > Largely Legendary > Kimmy

14. Largely Legendary > Fierce Muffin

15. DocHobo

16. Cirt

Kimmy: 1

Fierce Muffin: 1

If deadline hits with this vote spread, no one will be lynched.

Posted

As much as you puppyed us over, I don't think you're the wolf, muff.

I've been a little bit suspicious of Kimmy for a while myself, so I'm going to drop my vote.

Posted

It's probably going to turn out wrong like my other two lynches, if Kimmy does get lynched. :/ Just vote for me, it's the right thing to do.

Posted

Yeah like. I honestly don't know. This is tough.

Kimmy.

Posted

You are making sense. But, dsfmgsdlkm this game makes me want to beat some people in the face.

Umbreon - Supposed healer

Kimmy - ?

Fierce Muffin - Town, only because I know

Largely Legendary - Lead the vote on a wolf

DocHobo - ?

Cirt - ?

What to do with this.

Posted

Updated last post.

Why are you acting so wolfy in my eyes, yet you lead the lynch on a wooooooolf. :<

Posted

I was attacked last night but survived due to my ability. Why would the wolves decide not to kill anyone?

Posted

No, you're being really pushy, which is really wolf-y, as far as I know

Posted

I feel like any move I make will be bad. Because that's what always happens with me.