Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

friends are mad!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

well see there is a girl i realy like and i have to ride a bus to school and she is on my bus. my friend on the bus told her i liked her. (she smiled) i always talk to her and she always talks back. well now my friend is mad at me because i talk to her. so i started talking to him and he wont talk back! so he is mad at me and if i stop talking to this girl she will think i dont like her any more. a different friend told her i like her and asked her who she liked and she looked at me and smiled then said nobody. but she always looks at me in the halls and at lunch. when i look back at her she smiles. my friend is going to tell her something bad about me thats not true to make her not like me (if she does) and make me mad. and he is like one of my best friends! what should I do? i tried messaging him on the wii like 2hours ago but he didnt say anything! what should i do?

Posted

1. Tell your friend to quit being a jerk. You just like the girl, and after all, she's not going to replace your friend.

2. As for the wii, there's an amazing technology that allows you to send your voice instantly over the wires! It even alerts the recipient when you are trying to talk to them! The name? Telephone.

Posted

2. As for the wii, there's an amazing technology that allows you to send your voice instantly over the wires! It even alerts the recipient when you are trying to talk to them! The name? Telephone.

Touche'

Posted

i called before i sent him a message. he didnt pick up.

Posted

One thing that broke up my ex and me was the fact that her best friend didn't like us being together because she thought I was replacing her. It really got under my skin.

Then it all went to shit.

But, I don't see why your friends are doing this. They're your friends. They should be happy about this. You should totally ask her out and be happy with her. She obviously likes you, man. If they don't like it, that's their problem. You have a right to pursue happiness, whether others want it for you or not. The least you can do to pursue that happiness is ask her out.

And, based on what I've read so far, it's likely that she'll say yes. Your "friends" are just gonna have to suck it if they don't want you two to be happy.

If it were me in this position, I wouldn't want to lose my friends. But then again, what friends are they if they don't want you to be happy, or won't even let you talk it out with them. I mean seriously.

Posted

Yeah, talk to him once he pulls his head out of his ass. If that takes too long, leave him be and go talk to that girl. He'll eventually realise he's being an idiot and talk to you.

Posted

Friends are stupid.

Posted

i am going 2 ask her out but im afraid to. i probably will tomorrow . on the bus. i hope she says yes.

Posted

just tell her you wanna enter her temple of time hahahaha

Posted

um............well then.

anyway i asked her out today. she said no;( but she smiled at me for like 20 sec. then she nodded her head then shook it 1sec later. so she most likely likes me but is to nervous to have a boyfriend. well Idk maybe.

Posted

DONT GIVE UP MAN THATS A GOOD SIGN SHE JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET GIRLS OFTEN F@#%$ AROUND WITH US GUYS COZ THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE INTO THEM

if you have gone to the trouble of asking her out then ask if she would like to hang out as friends, tell her your

she is scared of the rejection thats probably the hardest thing everyone goes through i know how you feel man i have not had a g/f since 2 years ago

Posted

well i never had a gf. im going to ask her out in a couple weeks again and see what she says.

Posted

I say play it cool for awhile. Talk as friends for the time being. It doesn't sound like she isn't interested in talking to you. She's not going to forget that you asked her out. Show her that you're a good guy who will take care of her heart if she gives it to you. Show her that you're a guy who's never going to give her up, never let her down, never run around and hurt her.

Posted

ok thanks guys!

i will see how it goes.

Posted

DONT GIVE UP MAN THATS A GOOD SIGN SHE JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET GIRLS OFTEN F@#%$ AROUND WITH US GUYS COZ THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE INTO THEM

ohgodsotrue