Followers 0

beware trolls

24 posts in this topic

Posted

okay i'll leave this one

Good for you.

(+1 post count)

Posted

I like trolls for example Desu he's a troll and he is my friend on the internet.

Posted

well of cours i don't like them how could anyone like them? and they arent getting to me, i just thought i would warn them that either they cut-it-out or the internet turns into a giant facebook

Internet Rule #14: Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win.

GET OFF THE INTERNET

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

IT'S NOT FIT FOR YOU

Posted

you do know that your attempts to make me feel bad are only wasting time that you could be using to annoy other people. i actually find it quite entertaining that you actually think your having any effect on my self-esteem whatsoever, you see i have no self esteem to begin with, and i know how your tiny little troll mind works. my guess is your going to get a whole bunch more trolls to join in and make it a group effort, or try to point out flaws in my argument and follow that up with a few insults that are presumably about someone you expect to be very dear to me, or maybe youll just point out spelling errors and finish your argument with some obnoxious video or image like "rickroll" or "you just got pwnd". as far as I'm concerned your probbably some total douchbag who laughes whenever he here's someone say dick or sparta, or you could be one of those ugly fatbags who do this kind of thing to make themselvs feel important. my point in general is i know your tactics and i couldent care less about you or your entire life for that matter, if words are just noises then letters or pages like this must have even less meaning. the world is full of insignificant souls crying out for atention and guss what, your one of them, I'm one of them,everyone is one of them. i could go on for pages like this but I'll end this by the eternal words of foamy, and i quote "go puppy yourself!"

Coolface.png

Posted

so I keep hearing rules like rule #14, rule #34, rule #35... Is there a full list of these rules? I thought they just pulled 34 and 35 out of the air.

Posted

so I keep hearing rules like rule #14, rule #34, rule #35... Is there a full list of these rules? I thought they just pulled 34 and 35 out of the air.

There is a list of the rules of the internet but they are all bullshit.

Except Rules #1, #2 and #34, that is.

1194679739296.jpg

Posted

Read and memorise, my fellow Internetian. I have a special place in my heart for Rule #50.

rulesoftheinternet1fo4.gif

Posted

Lol, double posts on the list thing.

Posted

Trolls_Motivational_Poster_by_Captain_Gamer.jpgDo-not-feed-the-troll.jpg