Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who likes Emulators?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Me, personally, I think they rock. Yesterday, I Emulated PS2. It had some decent speeds here and there. I Emulated a very good game that has Hearts :D Ok, then, Kingdom Hearts :D Yes, so, Emulators are something there to muck about with. But, one day, I will have a PC powerful enough to play XBOX games. I'm looking to Emulate up to Sixth Generation Consoles. My dream PC isn't far off. It's right after the jump :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Processor:INTEL

Posted

I like emulators because you don't have to buy the systems to play the game!

Posted

They're cool, but are sometimes glitchy and slow, and take incredibly long amounts of time to put on your computer. If only they made emulated games with extremely fast download times and guarenteed quick playability then that would be incredible.

Posted

i have a question, WTF is an emulator, im trying to use my WiiMote as my mouse on my cpu

Posted

Yeah , emulators are cool, but some of the games take ages to dl. And yeah, you should be definitely set with that PC.....i only wish i had that much money to spend on my PC as well :cry:

i have a question, WTF is an emulator, im trying to use my WiiMote as my mouse on my cpu

An emulator is essentially a computer program that allows you to play different 'older' games, reffered to as 'roms' on your PC. Up till now, you can download and play pretty much any game, on any console comfortably, with no problems, up till the n64/ps. But with the ever increasing technology in PCs nowadays, ps2, gc and xbox games aren't that far off to being emulated at descent speeds as well.

Oh, emulators have nothing to do with you trying to use your wii remote as a mouse on ur pc - you'll need some other mumbo jumbo program to do that, probably. Maybe you could try asking that guy that managed to control his roomba with his wii remote, to see if he can do it :D .

Posted

And remember ISO formats for disks :cry:

Posted

Yeah , emulators are cool, but some of the games take ages to dl. And yeah, you should be definitely set with that PC.....i only wish i had that much money to spend on my PC as well :cry:

An emulator is essentially a computer program that allows you to play different 'older' games, reffered to as 'roms' on your PC. Up till now, you can download and play pretty much any game, on any console comfortably, with no problems, up till the n64/ps. But with the ever increasing technology in PCs nowadays, ps2, gc and xbox games aren't that far off to being emulated at descent speeds as well.

Oh, emulators have nothing to do with you trying to use your wii remote as a mouse on ur pc - you'll need some other mumbo jumbo program to do that, probably. Maybe you could try asking that guy that managed to control his roomba with his wii remote, to see if he can do it :D .

the stuff that i downloaded had something to with an emulator

Posted

the stuff that i downloaded had something to with an emulator

hm...im pretty sure that it has nothing to do with an emulator, because they're only known to play games, and as far as i've ever known, they've never been able to contol any external device.

And remember ISO formats for disks :cry:

oh yeah, oops - my bad :D

Posted

ilove emulators but can a person give me a relly good site taht has all/most loz roms and better emulators then wut i have mine frezzes all the time :wacko:

Posted

ive already downloaded 3 emulators and i love them. it took me a while to find out how to save the roms, but i finally figured it out and am playing the oracles, mm, oot, Kirby64, smw, sm rpg, and other games and they kick ass

Posted

ilove emulators but can a person give me a relly good site taht has all/most loz roms and better emulators then wut i have mine frezzes all the time :wacko:

i think it is http://www.emugp.com/ try it out