Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another Newb

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I never found out. I think they're just for show.

Posted

Mk, so what arr rankings and how can I raise mine? Also I still don't know what the Pages under Karma mean.

Posted

You raise your level by posting, getting rupees, and recieving karma.

The pages are just basically your other pages like inventory, items you get, and trades that you have avalible.

Posted

ok, I think I'm getting somewhere. How do I gain items and do you know what Karma is?

And do you just add friends or does the other person approve first?

Posted

Deku Tree is where you get items and rupees.

http://www.hyrule.net/dekutree/

After getting enough sticks and glass you can make a bottle.

http://www.hyrule.net/quests/

People just send you karma for doing good things. Though most people never really use it. I think. I don't check.

Posted

How can you use karma and do you know the answers to my friedn question? Sorry for asking so much sweat.gif

Posted

You just click the send button by it and chose how much karma you want to send some one. You can't send more than 3 a day. So you can send 1 to 3 people, 2 to 1 and 1 to 1 or 3 to 1.

Also there's a feature to turn on weather or not someone wants to approve some one.

Posted

Hello, I'm Cirt, I'm a moderator here. Welcome and enjoy your stay, don't be too nervous, we're all pretty cool. :>

Karma is pretty much useless now, and Rupees are as well. I don't use either of them, anyway. Rupees used to be more of a deal back when we had an arcade and you could play games to earn them. But we lost the arcade when we got a new forum system. :\

You can add friends, I can't exactly remember right now if you have to approve. But don't worry about that, no one will deny friend requests. You don't need to be friends with someone to post on their profile or message them, anyway.

Also spam is often many posts of the same thing and is annoying and such. We filter out the spamming here, so no worries. Just be sure not to double post (this rule does not apply in unmoderated forums). Meaning, if you forgot to add something to a post, just edit the post as opposed to posting again.

Posted

Ok, thanks Cirt, that helps. You too Young Link Addict. Oh! One last thing. Young Link Addict, what is the clan of power about? or do I have to PM you about that?

Posted

It's basically just the clan of evil.

Posted

This sounds fun and I am intrigued happy.gif for I love my dark side emo.gif Can I be in more than one clan?

Posted

Hm. I thought I posted here. Oh well.

Anyway no you can't. Due to clan wars. THen we'd have spies.

Posted

Spam stands for stupid pointless annoying post. I think.

lol Spap

Posted

I have a felling that spap means stupid pointless annoying person.

Posted

Teehee! SPAP...sooo, anyone willing to be my friend? sweat.gif