Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I feel like I'm about to collapse

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh, if you haven't noticed already, today...hasn't been a good day at all.

I really am such a unmotivated student right now, I don't ever do homework, I can't sit down and study for at least ten minutes, I don't seem to understand anything I could in my subjects before those stupid prelims and every effin' day seems to have a PANIC ABOUT SCHOOL AND EXAMS MOMENT during it. Teachers aren't being much help, today in English I got assigned to do an essay for Monday, and I asked if it could be moved to a later date since I have TWO tests that day and then she goes "WELL I GUESS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A FUN WEEKEND HUH????" Yay thanks for the encouragement. Now, I would do it earlier and hand it on Thurs/Fri, but I have to study for an extremely hard Maths test on Friday, and I want to focus on that since I'm not doing so great in Maths right now. But then there's the stupid studying problem. I don't want to spend every single moment of free time studying and worrying about school. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so lazy regarding school.

And when I got home, I just...kept thinking and panicking about all those tests and essays, and I just started crying for about half an hour or so. God, how pathetic.

And then I feel horrible because my awesome friend is going through a similar situation but she also has to deal with losing all her hair, and my worries just seem so miniscule compared to that.

I can't wait for it to be May 28th, that's when I'm finally free from this STUPID exam system for summer holidays, and sixth year will (hopefully) be awesome, but I feel like I'm going to break down before then if this keeps up...

Also I wish I didn't whine so much :/

EDIT: Monday has passed, I didn't do that essay and she never noticed. Woo!

Posted

hoy cascade wanna talk to me about it?

Posted

Aww, I'm sorry. ):

Also, May 28 is my bro's birthday.

Posted

Cascade, I'm going through the same stress. School sucks. And I have zero motivation as well. All I think about is graduation on May 25th and summer, and then college college college.

I'm taking 4 college level classes, and of course I'm not doing anything, despite the fact that I have a Calculus test every week and I have yet to start on my Language & Composition term project that is die in two and a half weeks. And I need to have a book read by Thursday....not even halfway through it.

I'm just kinda getting used to the laziness. But what you have to realize is that school isn't going to go away for another couple months, so might as well kick it up now...

Posted

I wish I could be as motivated to work and study at home as I do at school, but it's really hard :c

Right now, I'm trying to be motivated by saying to myself "Get all this homework and tests done in these two weeks and then you have two weeks off for Easter! Yay!" And then I fail miserably because when trying to start homework/studying I say "I'll start at half 7" then when its that time, I say "Oh another 15 mins" and it goes on and on until its like 11 and then it's too late to do anything because everyone is in bed. I have no idea how to get out of this hole :c

I think I might be able to actually study if I wasn't bogged down with homework every day, but teachers don't seem to understand this point when I explain it to them.

5th year was pretty ok until January, then it went downhill from there.

Posted

ilu cascade ):

Let's get you some ice cream and concentration meds.

We could all use a little of those.

Posted

I feel the same way. School really does suck right now.

Posted

Sounds like everyone needs a break...when's the next day off?

Posted

my next day off is now hahaha

Posted

I had the very same problems just recently. :C Since like, December/November. It was a real pain in the arse and my art teacher was complaining about it. I just recently picked myself out of it a bit, I was on the brink of collapsing too.

I should probably start doing work in trigonometry class too.

Posted

Ok, I managed to calm down since the 17th over tests and that.

And then a Maths test made it come crashing down. Seriously I couldn't do half of that paper, and the other half was sketchy. I see a "F" coming my way on Monday. So now I'm all panicky about my other Maths test on Thursday. Along with History/Modern Studies tests on Monday, Biology on Tuesday and English Friday. This week is gonna be crap.

FML :C