Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Termina and OoT connection theory...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

That picture is of Woodfall.

Remember the basin that the temple sits in, that's that mountain.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble. :embarrassed:

Posted

the ring of smoke is the same as of death mountain, i think...

that's what made me thinking

Posted

does no one remember the fall link takes at the beginning? that's what sends him into the parallel world, it's not on the planet.

That doesn't mean that it's in another planet. Maybe it's really another world, another universe.

Yeah, that thing in the beggining only explains why you already know all the characters...

Posted

Or Nintendo just likes to resycle characters!! :D

Posted

That doesn't mean that it's in another planet. Maybe it's really another world, another universe.

Yeah, that thing in the beggining only explains why you already know all the characters...

that's what I meant

Posted

Does anyone watch Doctor Who? Series Two, Episodes 5-6 & 12-13. They enter parallel universes through the space-time continum, landing them in parallel earth. If you see episode 13, the doctor talks about whenever you make a big desision, a parallel unverse is created (Jakie T. then tells him to shut up, but I got the gist). SO Terminia must have been created when Link chose to save Hyrule, and obviously cracks appeared in the void, letting Link pass through into Terminia.

I have explained my theory. I shall now leave, and possibly return, after stopping the moon from falling. In Tocdid. In Dnalgne.

Bye!

Posted

Maybe Termina is what would happen to Hyrule if Link had decided to join (Then backstab.) Ganondorf and destroy Hyrule. . .?

That would help explane Oni-Link. . .?

Posted

ok that mountain i was thinking that too so i went there as i was walking into woodfall temple i looked up and it leads inside that mountain.

when they were making it they were probly just making it fun for the oot players and that is what i think

oh yeah i appericate the theroy but i think your thinking to hard

Posted

If termina is a parallel world where Link joins up with ganon and becomes evil, then that would make everyone else in termina the opposite of what they are in oot. how then, is the boss of the carpenters still the boss of the carpenters and the carpenters still the carpenters?