Anthony as Link?!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's the Article I'm refering to: LoZ Movie Cast

I was looking through some news on ZeldaDungeon.com when I came across a list of actors to play the characters in the LoZ movie if it were to be made. What pissed me off was the choice for Link. Jamie Campbell Bower was next to Link's name. At first I had no idea who he was, in fact I didn't know who any of the cast members were until I read some comments. I knew Jamie to be none other than Anthony from Sweeney Todd. I REALLY don't see him acting Link out in a LoZ movie. He doesn't even look like a dude suspicious.gif as compared to Link where the games have fan girls chasing after him. I think Link should be played by a strong, serious, mature yet young character which I don't see any qualities in Jamie. Seriously, it pisses me off that people want a pansy like Jamie to play a hero like Link. Agree with me? Also, I'm curious to see who you guys think should play Link or someone else. Seriously though, Anthony?! Erg, how that irritates me....

Posted

Don't worry about it, it'll probably never happen anyway.

Posted

Still ticks me off that they even considered it...if/when they make the LoZ movie, they better shape up their cast because so far, the only idea I'm willing to accept was a comment that Johnny Depp should play Linebeck. Otherwise, they need a better cast.

Posted

Depp as Linebeck would be AMAZING! This Bower guy looks cute enough to be Link. I could see it, but I donno any of his work. So yea, I'm undecided.

Posted

i c now yayzors

Posted

i c now yayzors

Don't quite follow sorry :embarased:

Posted

Yea, but Depp LOOKS like Linebeck... That's the only reason I'd choose him.

Posted

e30fdc04-63d1-4cb0-ac37-409048476956jessethumbs2.jpg

Jesse Spencer can definitely get the hair down, it's also been brought up on this forum before that he'd play a good Link.

Posted

%7Boption%7D

Jesse Spencer can definitely get the hair down, it's also been brought up on this forum before that he'd play a good Link.

Mm, he has the look down ^_^

Posted

e30fdc04-63d1-4cb0-ac37-409048476956jessethumbs2.jpg

It will work with him if they make a zelda movie with him I think I start oh no ..........:cry:.

Posted

It's also been brought up that a Final Fantasy like movie would be much much better than a live action cast.

Link isn't a tough guy, no matter how you look at him. He is a pretty boy in every. Game.

Now, he doesn't look like any of those guys, Jesus, no.

But it is always better in CG. They have less room to screw up.

Link's face isn't realistic anyways.

Any person's chin would make me irate.

Johnny Depp as Link would piss me off. I might disassociate myself with Zelda because of all the fangenders flooding in and giving me a headache.

Sahaqiel

Posted

It's also been brought up that a Final Fantasy like movie would be much much better than a live action cast.

Link isn't a tough guy, no matter how you look at him. He is a pretty boy in every. Game.

Now, he doesn't look like any of those guys, Jesus, no.

But it is always better in CG. They have less room to screw up.

Link's face isn't realistic anyways.

Any person's chin would make me irate.

Johnny Depp as Link would piss me off. I might disassociate myself with Zelda because of all the fangenders flooding in and giving me a headache.

Sahaqiel

Oh gods, Depp as Link? *shutter* No, Linebeck, yes because he does look like him and hey, he played a treasure hungry sailor once, why not again?

Posted

Err, Johnny Depp in a Zelda movie*

I mean sure he fits it pretty well, but ugh.

Posted

I just saw this thread and it reminded me of Anthony Eden, the British Foreign Secretary for three terms, or something. Probably because we were just talking about him in History today :/

And a Legend of Zelda live action film would just be too weird.