Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

People who Claim to "Have it Bad"

18 posts in this topic

Posted

See, this is why I don't rant about my problems, because I know there's always someone who has it worse.

I don't see anything wrong with ranting about your problems, even if someone has it worse. I mean, THEY ARE YOUR PROBLEMS nonetheless. It's like, your problems don't matter because someone else out there has it worse.

Like me... I have it bad, my life isn't the best it possibly could be. Of course, it's also a very good life. o: That makes me happy.

Posted

Speaking of speeches and all, we had to give persuasion speeches in class today. Im going to school for veterinary technician, and this girl tries to do this speech on why she thinks those who are in jail or sentenced to life should be used basically in place of lab animals or lab rats. because they did things bad and the animals didnt.... o.o now i dont believe in animal testing, but replace lab testing and test it on criminals? human beings none the less? see, even those who have a life sentence of jail time could have it worse.

Posted

Way to go as off topic as possible.

Anyways, puppy those criminals. They screwed up. I don't give a shit if they are "human beings", that means absoultly nothing to me.