Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What a bad semi-good day.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Today, after/during lunch, my friend Adam came up to me and said my sister flipped out on 2 people I know for saying they will break my DSi and beat me up and cut me or something.... Then one guy took me to my sister to make HER apologize. She said Yeah, yeah bye, bye. Ps she is a year older than us. Then he calleed her a bi**h and I whacked him in the mouth right in front of her. I stormed off angry. But after for fitness class we got to go outside! But after runnig my chest hurt bad :(

Then during French people were calling me chicken legs and stuff, and then this girl behind me called me gay. This is the only good part. After I went with her to her locker and I told her. Then when we were going to our last period, she said "Your gay?" right in front of the door, and I msacked her arm and grabbed her and pushed against the wall. Then she said it was okay I was gay and she forgave me and we went inside. I am friends with her boyfriend, and people were spreading around that I beat her up. Which I didn't. Now he wants to beat me up because I hurt her. I decided to tell him too because of what happened, because I hit her because she yelled that I am gay out loud. But i tried to tell him but I don't think he heard.

Posted

Cool story bro.

Posted

and I msacked her arm and grabbed her and pushed against the wall.

Um, from what you typed up there.... It does sound like you hit her.... Yea, I don't care for people who hit women, unless it's serious self defense.

Posted

Um, from what you typed up there.... It does sound like you hit her.... Yea, I don't care for people who hit women, unless it's serious self defense.

Stop degrading women by suggesting they can't fight or defend themselves.

Posted

Um, I'm not. If a women attacks you then by all means, fight back. But to slap a lady cause she pissed you off? That just doesn't sit right with me.

Posted

I don't think you understand. She said "Your gay??" out loud!!

How would you feel? We were in the middle of the hall with people around!!

Posted

I don't think you understand. She said "Your gay??" out loud!!

How would you feel? We were in the middle of the hall with people around!!

I know exactly how you feel. I've been in that exact situation. (Well, pretty damn similar)... Didn't lay a hand on the girl in my event.

Posted

Oh...

Well today was better.

I came out ot 2 of my friends, one of them was my best. They also took it fine.

Wow, those things online are right. Once oyu do it a couple of times, it DOES get easier!!

Posted

Instead of hitting her, you should have made her get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich! :angry:

Posted

Once again we were in the middle of the hall.

Posted

I agree. She should've made you a sandwich.

Posted

-_-;