Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I love the Scott Pilgrim series. When I heard about a movie, I had mixed emotions... Now, after seeing this, I'm totally excited!

(They might take this vid down on YouTube)

Posted

i have the movie, i have seen gameplay(though i never played it) and i really want the comics bad

Posted

It's a good thing this topic got necroposted; I've actually kinda considered getting into this series.

So, could someone point me in the right direction as to where I should start reading/playing/viewing?

Posted

It's a good thing this topic got necroposted; I've actually kinda considered getting into this series.

So, could someone point me in the right direction as to where I should start reading/playing/viewing?

well my friend like i said before i have the movie but about the game you need either a xbox live account and/or a playstation network account and the comics...you need to buy them at your locat comic book store

Posted

The comics might be difficult, but I have my bro's PS3 account to play the game, plus netflix for the movie (which I will probably get last).

I'll get back to you guys when I get the comics. :D

Posted

The comics might be difficult, but I have my bro's PS3 account to play the game, plus netflix for the movie (which I will probably get last).

I'll get back to you guys when I get the comics. biggrin.gif

well i'm also looking for the comics my friend so...good luck

Posted

You can get a program to read comics on your computer (I forget what mine was called but there are a few) and just torrent the comics. I torrented the first 5 and bought the 6th the day before the movie came out. I saw the movie opening night, so I'm kinda pissed that I wasn't able to savor the last comic. Was kinda in a hurry to read it. :<

Posted

Read the books, watched the movie.

Made my friend into a fanboy.