Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello there!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm Seth. I am a 18 year old male enrolled in highschool in the US. I am extremely liberal. I try to make sure that I keep my mind open, and I shouldn't mind if you ever call me out. I try to call out others.

I do not follow or support organized religion, but I value utilitarian philosophy and action. I am someone who stands against speciesism, racsim, sexism and homophobia. I currently have no clear stance concerning government, I however do not support the majority of United States government.

I joined because I am going to eventually play the N64 LoZ titles. A friend of mine, S/N Phantasmagoric Hero, happens to use this place as a resource. He has been interested in this community lately, so I thought I'd jump in.

I don't know much about the game's lore, and I don't talk about the series much, but I have enjoyed the games in the past. I'm not sure when I am going to begin playing any of the titles, since my current platform game is Fallout 3. I also usually play the online game MapleStory a few hours a day.

I don't value games too much, but I still find them pretty fun. There isn't much else I do. Games are my favorite thing to do, at least until I get my driver's license and graduate. I probably won't stick to gaming much in the future, because independence will allow me to pursue things with more value to me.

What's up?

Posted

Your thread sounds depressing. Haha, it totally suits you... Not that you are depressing.

Guys, Seth is ultra serious all the time! But he's really almost cool... So please be kind to my fwiend.

Posted

goode luck

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

I like serious people. Zelda will be a wonderful experience for you!

And Largly Legendary, your banner is ready!

Posted

Welcome, Seth.

Posted

Largely Legendary, Seth and I know a person just like you I real life. I think Seth might enjoy your trolling. Haha. sweat.gif

Posted

Welcome man. It doesn't sound like you and I will get along all that well, but whatever. Enjoy your stay.

Posted

Hi there, I have afew friends that are always serious too, though I'm the exact opposite. cool.gif I am also new here, and its really awesome and I know your gonna love it here as much as me! joy.gif

Have fun here and WELCOME!! bowwow.gif lol

Posted

@Largely Legendary: Oh yes, you have the fitting wit, sarcasm and politcal views to fit the kid we know! XD The kid has tried to mock me a few times, but I don't even care. He's funny as hell imo.

Thanks guys, I don't think I'm always serious, but I can be often. Don't worry about getting along with me. I won't get into politics with anyone if there is no point. Just letting people know wassup. I can still appreciate people no matter their political views.

Posted

Hi there. Just so it's out there, I'm so far to the right, I make Attila the Hun look like Hitler.

Anyways, people of every position of the political spectrum are welcome here. So welcome.

Posted

Hello there! I must say, we seem to have similar philosophies. Nice to see another overly serious person here.

Posted

Thanks both of you.