Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

And if it's an ability, don't tell us what the ability is, obviously.

Posted

Exactly. I just want to know if this is one of those "OMFG I AM GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T GET ME MY SWEETS BY DAY 4" moments

Posted

Why would someone die if they didn't get sweets? I guess saha could have made some crazy reason as to why, but that seems unlikely. Anyways I'm going to assume it's for an ability.

Posted

The Doctor - 3 (Aethix, Nabeshin, That-1Guy)

77 HOURS remain.

Posted

Since I am going to die, I am the town medic. After my name was mentioned eight times, I got the ability to throw flaming torches, which killed and destroyed the items of a person. I decided to attack Silves because I wanted to and didn't know he was the sheriff. We're all screwed now.

Posted

There's 3 votes on you and around 77 hours till night. You're death is hardly written in stone.

Posted

You attacked Silves. Silves died. Nobody else died. Silves had a powerful role, which had just been revealed. Call me cynic, but... I don't believe you.

Posted

So why does a Healer with a killing ability kill a person who has claimed a role that has not been contested instead of, you know, healing somebody?

I remain unconvinced.

Posted

We only had one kill last night, when by your account we should have had two. But you were busy killing Silves last night, so you couldn't have used your doctoring abilities on anyone. So there are two options:

1) Someone has armor. NOTE: By armor, I mean protection of any kind from nightkills.

If someone has armor, please claim. If it was one-use, go ahead and claim, because there's no reason now for the wolves to attack you over anyone else. If it's permanent armor, then claim, because the wolves already know who you are and can't hurt you anyway.

2) The Doctor is lying.

Posted

Or maybe someone doused Silves with gasoline prior.

Anyways, throwing a torch at someone to destroy their item doesn't seem that convincing to me. And why did that kill him? I doubt it's a coincidence and the wolf targeted him with a kill at the same time because Saha made it fairly clear that it was the torch. He was "TORCHered" I think is what he said.

Well maybe the body just caught on fire. Eh.

Posted

No, I can't needle people. You have to jump into a fucking patch of stinging nettle, or worse, poison ivy(Which appeared last night.), to hurt you. Apparently though, these just randomly spring up as long as I'm alive, and at least one garden is infected with it.

This role is confusing and pointless.

Posted

You're dead.

Posted

You're such a downer.

Umbreon, Fierce Muffin, what do you think about the news of the day?

Posted

Saha, that torch pun was amazing it was almost as good as my prowess and Linkprow pun.

Posted

The Doctor - 3 (Aethix, Nabeshin, That-1Guy)

That-1Guy - 1 (MAYOR'S VOTE)

76 HOURS remain.