Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Enemies

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought the Stalfos looked kind of lame and there weren't enough of them.

Posted

i hated WW too but that was a fun boss

i think that WW could have ttly destroyed the whole thing the game seemed like a huge after thought

and for a game the cube was pritty old so u think that they would make better animation or somthing

and it tryed to go along with the other games but it seemed like they were trying to end it with the hole "sinking of hyrule"

and the whole no goran thing and what up with the birds? yeah sorry i just want everone to know i am not a WW fan......

^_______^

Posted

You do know that I'm going to hold a grudge that shows no mercy and shall unleash the true meaning of your pitiful soul to the world against you now, don't you? You too, Hylian Twili. ^_^

I'm honestly stuck between which is a better game, Ocarina of Time or The Wind Waker. Twilight Princess my first, but which one of those is second......hmmm.....TWW was a greatly awesome game, but OoT was a greatly awesome game too...... :unsure: IT'S A TIE!! :D

I'm gonna say again, MORE DARKNUTS!! :D They're my favorites! :D

(And there WERE Gorons in The Wind Waker! Three of them! ^_^)

Posted

I want the Stalchildren back! They were fun to kill, and the got bigger if youn kept fight the leigions of them.

The Dead Hand needs to come back also. The first time I saw that thing I screamed and fell off my chair. Then I saved my game and turned it off. I did not want to go back in the Bottom of the Well because of that thing.

I like things In Zelda that make you scared. I want the Bottom of the Well to come back entirely because its scary! The blood on the walls, the bones, everything. Its fun to be scared. It makes it seem real, like youre in the game. Imagine how our poor Link feels. If you saw a ReDead in real life you would run like heck wouldnt you?

Posted

I LOVE THE BIG HAND THINGS!

DEAD HAND THINGS! they freaked my friend out so bad she was like what kind game is this!?! and now shes almost as bad as me!

oh and your rage is no conponit to mine and if you even come near me i will send my vampire colt after you find you drive you out to the desert and leave you there all alone...they wont find your body and you shall slowly shrivel up and all of the acides and salt will suck up the rest of the water in you and your stomach will impolde and w hats left of your organs we will burn....

dont ever threten me agin

Posted

I hate WW.

Too easy...

*Starts Rambling on about why he thinks it sucked*

In another topic u say u haven't managed to beat any of the loz games yet :unsure: