When you were little...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Ahaha, :D okay we were all little at some point.. And unless you were some sort of freaky child and was 'above' playing, all of us played with toys or invented games.

So heres my question, which was your favorite game to play, or what was your favorite toy?

I'm going to be honest here.. remember those glow worms? Yeah.. those freaky things with the face of a human, and the body of a maggot. When I look at it now.. its actually quite scary

gloworm.jpg

As for games.. there was a creek behond my old house.. with plenty of boggy trees that were low to the ground.. so it was no suprise that I loved to play jungle in the creek. :embarrassed:

Good times, good times

Posted

Watch my brother play OoT forever......... And Mario...... Then sometime I got to play... IT WAS THE BEST CHILD HOOD EVER!!!!!! *explodes*

Posted

child...hood..... :cry: , oh how i missed it......

i dont know what i luved......i liked playing tag and i luved playing toys and pretending they were link,mario,luigi, etc.....

Posted

I used to carry around my favorite video.

Everywhere I would go, i'd take it with me. (I was 3)

Eventually my mom sold it. . . :cry:

Posted

I could have endless fun with mud and muffin tins

also had a pretty awesome mini-tea set

and a stuffed dinosaur named shaker, you could flip out these things on it's head, hands and feet to make it look all evil and mean with claws, wings and such

...don't remember a lot of my actual childhood toys, because my youngest brother (6 years younger) destroyed pretty much all of them.

Posted

I had a glow worm too :D Very scary now that I look back at what they looked like. We also had a creek but it had poison ivy :( I liked video games and 4 square with a racketball and this ball thing on a fabric string thing that you threw REALLY high in the sky and tried to catch :D

Posted

I could have endless fun with mud and muffin tins

I did too! I also played the drums with pots and wooden spoons. Ahh...good days.

Posted

My child hood was filled with misery mostly 6 and under :cry: But, after, my dad left, and I was soooo happy *explodes with fireworks that could kill everybody in its path*

Posted

making mud muffins is underrated as a child's pasttime

the best times were when my cousin and I would go over to my grandma's and make horrible concoctions out of everything we could find in the house and dare each other to taste it...

or, dress-up at grandma's house

making tree forts, or forts inside the house with every couch, blanket and chair in the area

driving/riding/being towed behind the quad or skidoo

Posted

I used to dress in green and pretend my garden was Hyrule Field... Ok, I really liked OoT

I used kick a ball to a wall in my garden too, I could spend 3 or 4 hours doing that, I'm not sure why but I really liked to do that

Posted

But after my dad left my brother had his episodes V_V It was really painful. But now I'm fine. I'm glad he's confined to his room. The weakling >_>

Posted

I used to build forts too. ^_^ It was so fun!

I wish I could still have fun like that... But I guess I'm not young enough.

Posted

you're never too old to build a fort!

(note that close examination will likely prove me wrong...)

Posted

I can't do it now because I'm to big and don't fit in it. Oh well...

I also used to build some sort of fort, then get in and pretend I was in a spaceship! My cousin and I had so much fun. :lol:

Posted

I'd always play with action figures (dolls if you must say so) and I loved dragon ball z as a kid so I'd always make up dbz stories and battles with the toys.