When you were little...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

child hood.....u know mine was sooooo full of ....misery from moving and having a bad step-father

but all i remember was imaginating otheer things...

in fact i drew to keep me up and continue hoping.........

tahts why i dont do many things u guys do...................................

Posted

I'm sure all of us had some sort of trouble in our childhood at times, but this is NOT the place to talk about it.

I also played with action figures. My favorite was a G.I. Joe figure and I broke his left leg once because I played too hard with it. :lol:

Posted

making mud muffins is underrated as a child's pasttime

the best times were when my cousin and I would go over to my grandma's and make horrible concoctions out of everything we could find in the house and dare each other to taste it...

or, dress-up at grandma's house

making tree forts, or forts inside the house with every couch, blanket and chair in the area

oh my god yes, making concoctions of everything, THAT brings back memories. Never actually tasted it though, but boy did it get messy.

And also building forts out of the couch etc.

I'd always play with action figures (dolls if you must say so) and I loved dragon ball z as a kid so I'd always make up dbz stories and battles with the toys.

Yeah I had some toys that were semi like Power Rangers, always played with them. I still got a box full of my old toys, and its still fun to occasionaly go through it and embrace all the nostalgia.

But apart from concoctions, Forts, figurines and playing the Snes, I was generally pretty happy just to run around in the back yard or street. (good thing about living on a quiet street!)

Posted

I just remembered I used to build spaceships with my Lego pieces and I played as my house was all the Galaxy. It was really fun :D

Posted

I used to have a little Thomas the Tank Engine figurine I carried around everywhere.

I lost it in a Giant Eagle once...

Mom and Dad searched everywhere in there...It was never found :cry:

Then I usually just played the crap out of every existing game I own. 'Specially NES and Bonk's Adventure (Which is what I bought on Virtual Console.)

I still hate my childhood because I'm so sensitive...A lot of memories haunt me...

ugh...

I wish I could escape some of them...Why did I have to get the soft and easily damaged skin and the sensitivity from Mom, and not the strong skin and will from Dad?

*sigh*

Oh, but I used to run around outside playing Kirby and Zelda...Ahh...those were the days...And all the bruises I caused the neighbor kids with my Master...stick.

I also was a nerd from childhood, so my brother's friends and I talked about video games all the time..Even now, I talk about games with them.

Posted

I use to make little mud holes like dig up a big hole in the ground then fill it up with water and go swimming in mud :D I stopped doing that at age 5 because my sister kept my head under the mud for like a minute and I chocked on mud :cry: I would always go climb trees and then jump down :D I would always sleep with this silk blanket my grandma gave me and sleep with a winnie the pooh doll that i never went anywhere without it. I used to make mudcakes... but then most of my childhood was depressing and sad.... my parents tortured me for no reason by spanking me with a belt. My mom hit me on the head with a rolling pin and other things... :cry::cry::cry: I wish I had better parents than I did... although my parents are better now because my mom and dad got a divorce... that's my sucky childhood.... :cry: *Goes and cries in the corner*

Posted

like i said i had no dad so not much of a child hood except for recess in school :cry:

Posted

Guys, I don't want to sound mean, but I'm pretty sure we all have had some sad moments in our childhood. I know I did, and they're not very nice memories, but please, let's not turn this forum into a drama place.

I would really apreciate that. ^_^

Posted

ok, since u asked i wont

hey in fact.. i had many great times at recess.. i really luv tag and freeze tag

Posted

I can't really remember much from my childhood,

But one thing I do remember was playing Mr. Blobby on the NES.

Ah the years.

Posted

While I was little, I loved Super Mario World for the SNES...besides Nintendo, though, I had a little play car that I could get inside of. I used to try to run over my little brother a lot...lol...never worked, though, because the car was too slow...

Posted

well, when i was in yr 1 - 2 i played a game called spec-ops.

its kinda like, splintercell-team-tiggy (tag or wateva u call it)

u have like teams (mostly like 2-3 ppl) and u have to like hide while the other team comes and gets you. and u have to sneak around and like do a slintercell type of thing to get them etc. and when they tag you ur on thier team.

Posted

omg.. your right. Mud muffins are underrated. I would make all sorts of scary treats with whatever spice or goop I could find the the kitchen..

:D Then I'd cry when my mom refused to eat them!

Posted

I never had many friends as a kid lol so i use 2 go in2 the bathroom and make 'poisen' with all the products i could find. is it any wonder my favourite subject is now chemestry? lol

Posted

I used to play Mario with my friends before I was in kindergarten!

I only knew that there was Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi. . .