Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Phanny might be dying

25 posts in this topic

Posted

So... I'm either really sick, or wasting my time. I'm not going to class today 'cause I threw up blood. I throw up a lot. I used to throw up every day, but now it's just maybe once a week. I've never thrown this much blood before. I took a picture with my cell phone for, you know, medical reasons. Anyways, I called my mom and told her, and suggested that I see a doctor. She called the doctor, and the doctor told her that depending on the amount of blood, I should go to the ER. Problem is, my mom left her cell at home, so I can't send her the picture. Also, I'm a horrible judge of quantity. I dunno if I threw up a lot of blood or the normal amount. The idea of going to the ER is freaking me out.

TLDR; Phanny might be dying.

Which is pretty much way more important than anything else going on at this site right now.

Posted

We all already know. But I think he'd rather we didn't make a big fuss.

I wouldn't want a fuss made if I was really ill.

Posted

^ this

Posted

Could you ask him/her how it feels while throwing up that blood for it might be good descripted detail for a event in one of my stories

Oh and mybe a description of his/her worry and fear might be good info toon_n.gif

Posted

You are seriously making me blush in a bad way. Although, I'm glad someone is concerned. I had to beg my parents to talk to a doctor. My mom didn't even believe me till I got a picture of it.

Phanny MIGHT be dying.

I bet I'll end up being fine and you'll all be "What a puppying faker" and I'll be all "Shit". So I'm keeping a low profile 'till I get an expiration date.

Posted

Could you ask him/her how it feels while throwing up that blood for it might be good descripted detail for a event in one of my stories

Oh and mybe a description of his/her worry and fear might be good info toon_n.gif

That is possibly the worst thing I've ever heard.

HEY, YOU'RE DYING, CAN I GET SOME DESCRIPTIONS ON HOW IT FEELS THAT YOU'RE DYING SO I CAN WRITE MY STORY?

Like, really, holy shit.

Posted

Actually, what got me was that she acted like she has never heard of me. That killed me a little inside.

Posted

I believe the problem may be due to an inflamed ego, hmmm?

But no really, don't die.

Posted

Yea, but I don't see why she couldn't ask me herself.

Posted

OH your Phanny sorry I didn't know that was your nickname because people call you PH never Phanny sorrysweat.gif

Also I didn't meen to sound rude it is just I am very curious about things (like when I was younge I would be so curious as to what was after death I'd even think of sucide) that I must know how things that I have not experience and how they feel

Posted

It's cool. I hate "Phanny". Anyways, I'm really used to the vomit, so it's just the taste that gets me. I can feel it coming about 10-15mins before I actually vomit, so I always get it in a toilet! Sometimes I eat donuts so it taste good on the way up...

Posted

Like how I am used to bad ashma attacks (some ER worthy)

Posted

Something worse then death: Me without Photoshop....

Nabooru.jpg

Posted

If you died who wourld inform us you died

We might just wonder if your taking a long break

Posted

Awesome art.

Anyways, as I said before, get well soon.