the confusingess of me

16 posts in this topic

Posted

as some of you may know, i have recently come back to this network to find myself lost.

There are a lot less discussion boards than there used to be and i don't think i can any longer just push a button to bring me to "recent topics". I'm pretty sure that the owl said to go left in the woods but i might have went right. This is where a strategy guide comes in handy.

this isn't a rant or anything, so would anyone like to give me a basic rundown of how things operate now. It seems the classic clan system has vanished in the haze too. I miss the old Hyrule.net...

Posted

It takes some getting used to. You can always see the most recent topics in the upper-right corner of the forum homepage, and if you want to read discussions, just head to the serious discussion section.

Posted

Also, Up in the top right there's a link that says "View New Content" that is probably what you were talking about.

Also LL, I resent that.

Posted

I would say something, but I don't think LL would appreciate this.

Anyways, don't take it to heart too much lol.

What you should know now though, Riknia, is that the only things that have really changed are user relations.

That's pretty much how Hnet has always been.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Oh man, now I totally want to know what Sahaqiel was going to say about LL.

Posted

Clans are broken/down/whatever. For like as long as I can remember they were not really an integral part of anything and I've been here for a while almost three years. We might put them back up eventually but I don't even see a use for them?

Posted

LL lives in texas? Teehee! No wonder he hates black people so much!

Posted

Thanks, I feel stereotyped now. Although I'll admit most people here seem to fit the stereotype of being racist against blacks. Including black people.

Posted

Really. You have to ask? That's just sad.

Posted

Except that it really doesn't matter.

What gain do you get from it, I don't give a shit, why do you?

Posted

Thanks, I feel stereotyped now. Although I'll admit most people here seem to fit the stereotype of being racist against blacks. Including black people.

CO is black?

Posted

Hostility seems to be the only thing I can come up with recently. This is the point where I go somewhere else so that I don't do something stupid.

Also, yes I am totally a black aryan who lives in texas.

Posted

Heil.

Etc.

Posted

Okay, Na, did you say something about 'the owl said to go' somewhere? Are you stuck in the game, or were you being metaphorical about the forums?

Posted

It's because you're a dumb Texan.

My resent is only that I live in Texas, but don't down play me, I was born in New Jersey