Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

YLA will never be satisfied with anything.

Posted

Wrong. You have to fight off aliens until morning. Which is the most minotonus thing to do in the game. Not to mention the worst part.

Also I did it. I mean why would I lie about this for 2 years now if it wasn't true?

Posted

No. I'm not lying. That's the sad thing. I never actually killed Phanotom Ganon. The animation of a chest appeared once, but the chest didn't appear. Upon that Phantom Ganon never returned and I could continue without killing him. Puppet Ganon I some how glitched him.

Alright, supposing you didn't kill him, how did you get through the huge wall you have to destroy with his sword?

Posted

Getting Epona is easy on MM though, unless you hate gorons. All because they can't swim

Posted

Alright, supposing you didn't kill him, how did you get through the huge wall you have to destroy with his sword?

I don't remember this was 2 freaking years ago. All I know is that my game is bugged.

Getting Epona is easy on MM though, unless you hate gorons. All because they can't swim

Oh so you're saying that the alien part is easy? I mean you need to go around the whole area and you never know where they'll be and it take forever to do. Especially if you f*** up.

Posted

Wrong. You have to fight off aliens until morning. Which is the most minotonus thing to do in the game. Not to mention the worst part.

Also I did it. I mean why would I lie about this for 2 years now if it wasn't true?

Um, I'M RIGHT.

That's for an extra bottle, idiot. Now i'm getting irritated.

Don't EVER tell me i'm wrong about OoT, MM or WW.

Posted

God damn it, Jared. You have to save Ramani from the aliens so Epona can stay out of her cage. You have protect Creamela or whatever her name is to get the bottle. Get your damn facts straight before calling me an idiot you dumbass.

I just did what are YOU going to do about it? Cry yourself to sleep like a baby?

Posted

You're SUCH an IDIOT.

Little Game with bow = Epona

Aliens = Bottle and Milk

Cremia and Robbers = COW MASK.

You go cry yourself to bed you idiot.

What, too scared that i'm right you can't post and defend your unworthiness?

Posted

Oh shut up. I know what I'm talking about. Just cause you want to be a baby and won't admit you're wrong doesn't mean you have be an asshole about this.

Posted

I'm wrong?!

Ha!

Why don't you go play Majora's Mask again and you tell me, kay, loser? ;)

Posted

puppy you. The only reason I don't play MM again is because of having to do the alien part.

Posted

You don't HAVE to!

That's ONLY for the bottle!!!

Posted

I also want to re 100% the game after losing all my data, but I still need Epona which I need to kill the aliens for.

Unless, and this is a big unless, I got my time line confused and this is when I was trying to get the mask, but as my memory serves it was me trying to get Epona the first time. I played the song and it said, "The song echos and nothing happened. It never worked until after the aliens were gone, but again I can't remember. Almost a year ago.

Posted

Will somebody just check Zeld wiki and prove one of them wrong? I would but I unno what they are talking about.

Posted

Jarreddude is right. It is only implied that you finish the quest; ditching Romani will still leave you with Epona (and a bad conscience to boot, but whatever).