Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Drawings?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, i have just found out i need to put a post to keep my account, and i wanted to share my drawings and see what people think, so i though this would be an okay place to do it (:

Here is a link to an album with most of my more recent drawings in - take a look if you want (: be sure to tell me what you think though, please.

Notee : Some of the pictures are Zelda related ones, others arent, so you can skip through untill you find Zelda ones if you like. http://yfrog.com/0k13173183j

Posted

Oh, so that's what's happening, Tappy's seeing which accounts people will still use.

Also, page is unavailable.

Posted

It won't let me see the pics. ): You have a cool name by the way.

Posted

Freya is the coolest name ever

Posted

Better way to let us sample your pictures:

1. Save them in your pictures folder, wherever that may be, preferrably as .png.

2. Go to Imageshack, Imagehost, any good image hosting site. (Not DeviantArt or Photobucket)

3. Go to "Upload" and choose one of your drawings.

4. Upload it.

5. Go to here, take the hotlinking variation of the upload, which is usually the shortest link, put it inside %7Boption%7D tags.

6. Get comments.

Posted

http://yfrog.com/0k13173183j Thanks for all the comments about my name and stuff, appreciate it. Hahaha. Anyways, thanks Feirce Muffin dude for the upload help, much appreciated. I think this will work now, after following your instructions (:

Posted

oh ho ho Gorillaz~, I had a huge obsession with them like 4 years ago

Posted

They look good. Nice job.

Posted

I thought I was clicking the next button, but in reality i was just rotating the picture 90 degrees.

Posted

Lol (: Yeah i have a huge obsession with Gorillaz and Zelda atm Kaffles (: And thankss for the comments and stuff, appreciate it. (: And ahahaha @ Pheonix561 (: I did that firstt time browsingg the picss myselff (: Il probably upload other photos when i get round to drawing some more, so if anyones bothered, just haff a look sometime :L anywayss thanks (:

Posted

You gotta do your own, original pics though. You cant just trace stuff.

Posted

Were they traced or just copied? Sometimes I copy other art for practice. Tracing is bad though.

Posted

I dont trace what i draw, coz then i feel cheated out of it and dont feel satisfied with what i draw, its bugs me :/ No i dont trace them, i only draw other artwork ive seen, because im not very confident at drawing without something to compare it with. I think i'l startt doingg my own, ORIGINAL artwork, to see how it goes. When i finish some okay drawings of my own ideas, il post them on the site in the link, and update this page.