Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Perfect World International

15 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I figure I might as well ask, since this game has been what's kept me from Hyrule.net for the past year. Does anyone here play Perfect World? For those of you unfamiliar with it, it's a free-to-play MMORPG that's not unlike World of Warcraft in structure. It comes originally from Malaysia, so it has an oriental theme instead of WoW's swords-and-sorcery-type theme. It has lots of different classes, and big world map, and beautiful, rich graphics. It's really a game you can get lost in.

Posted

Eh, not really my style... at least in the whole mindless grindfest. Granted, one MMO I play (ACE Online, which I used to play the European version of AirRivals and original Space Cowboy Online) does involve grinding, but at least there's a constant extra experience event going on. Other one is Guild Wars, which I absolutely love and still play after nearly five years.

A few of my guildies in GW used to play PWI... they got tired of it, however.

Posted

Never heard of it, but I could try it...

Edit: It doesn't work. >_<

Posted

I hate how you can be a panda person in PW, and you transform into a tiger. Also, aren't some of the classes gender specific?

Posted

Never heard of it, but I could try it...

Edit: It doesn't work. >_<

What do you mean it doesn't work? O.o Did the download fail...?

I hate how you can be a panda person in PW, and you transform into a tiger. Also, aren't some of the classes gender specific?

The two gender-specific classes are the Barbarian (male) and the Venomancer/Werefox (female). The other classes (Blademaster, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Assassin, and Psychic) can be either gender. So that's two out of eight, or 1/4 of the classes. Not bad. But I have always wanted female Barbarians. And yeah, it's weird how a wolf or panda Barb will still morph into the white tiger. I guess they didnt want to take the time to make specific morphs for each Barb. >.>

Posted

I wish I could play but sadly I am not allowed to play online gamesT_T.gif

Posted

What do you mean it doesn't work? O.o Did the download fail...?

Yes. Here's what it says...

"Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was compleated."

So what do I do?

Posted

Yes. Here's what it says...

"Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was compleated."

So what do I do?

Uhhhhhhh.....try again? :embarrassed: I have no idea.

Posted

I tried 3 times. Oh well. Guess no PW for me.

Posted

Don't worry YLA, it's a shitty game, even by F2P standards.

Posted

perfect world sux need moar runescape

Posted

wats dis runescapes better dan evry other mmo, better dan WoW and GW and EQ combinedz

Posted

I couldn't get into Runscape....I'm too much of a graphics whore. :fear: Anybody have any F2P games they'd consider better than PWI? Preferably ones you don't have to buy in the first place? I'm always on the lookout for a new horizon...

Posted

I enjoyed Maple Story for a while. I kinda grew outta it, but I did enjoy the fact that it was updated very frequently. Hell, they have at least one major patch every month. It's a lot of grinding, but the events make up for it, I suppose.

Posted

You guys I totally am a lvl 92 miner in runescape.

I like to brag about that.