Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

'Not Sure About You Guys

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you mean "I couldn't care less". Somehow "I could care less" has invaded this language's repertoire of phrases, and I think it's kinda' annoying. ;/

Ugh, I know. ):

Posted

It sounds to me like Metroid games are just too hard for little old YLA. I guess he's just not hardcore enough to beat games like that. Maybe we should give him something easier, Like a fire emblem game, and let him work his way up. Would that be okay, YLA?

Posted

I almost banned you after I read this.

I was staring at the increase warn screen.

Like really.

Then this could be put on, "The dumbest reasons to be banned awards." If there was one.

It sounds to me like Metroid games are just too hard for little old YLA. I guess he's just not hardcore enough to beat games like that. Maybe we should give him something easier, Like a fire emblem game, and let him work his way up. Would that be okay, YLA?

What do you mean not "hardcore enough?" Without a guide this game is nearly impossible. You'd have to know the game inside out before you even play it.

Posted

What do you mean not "hardcore enough?" Without a guide this game is nearly impossible. You'd have to know the game inside out before you even play it.

That's only from your perspective, YLA. Keep in mind that others may find it easier (and I always thought of hardcore gamers as ones who never or rarely used walkthroughs because they spent more time trying to figure it out themselves. But then there's the hardcore gamers in the sense that they're always up for a new challenge, even if they may not have the greatest go at the game.)

Anyways YLA, I'm not sure if you'd 100% like Arc Rise Fantasia. Before deciding on anything, watch a trailer and watch a dubbed cutscene from the game. The dub... really, really isn't that great. The characters just don't match up, in my opinion (and I haven't even heard the Japanese voices.) A lot of people are choosing to not buy the game because of the dub (which is a bit of a stupid reason, if you ask me) so if you have that state of mind, look into it some more before deciding. You'd also have to be ok with the anime-style sort of RPG, because that's what this is. And I know you won't watch Eureka seveN because of that one clip, so I'm just lettin' you know that the characters designers are from the same guy who drew Eureka seveN's characters.

Other than the dub, I think it looks swell, and I'm still going to buy it. :joy: Who knows, the dub could get better as the game progresses. *shrugs*

Posted

Without a guide this game is nearly impossible. You'd have to know the game inside out before you even play it.

Zelda I.

Case in point. (This is the right phrase, no?)

Posted

Fable 3

ModNation Racers (looks alright, I'll try the demo)

Portal 2

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (probably not but maybe? ): )

All I can think of.

If Zelda Wii came out this year, I don't even know if I'd buy it.

Oh also Red Dead Redemption I might get.

Posted

Its okay, we don't blame you for not being able to play the game. Its just too hard for you. You can play something easier instead.

And yeah, red dead does look really good.

Posted

Anyways YLA, I'm not sure if you'd 100% like Arc Rise Fantasia. Before deciding on anything, watch a trailer and watch a dubbed cutscene from the game. The dub... really, really isn't that great. The characters just don't match up, in my opinion (and I haven't even heard the Japanese voices.) A lot of people are choosing to not buy the game because of the dub (which is a bit of a stupid reason, if you ask me) so if you have that state of mind, look into it some more before deciding. You'd also have to be ok with the anime-style sort of RPG, because that's what this is. And I know you won't watch Eureka seveN because of that one clip, so I'm just lettin' you know that the characters designers are from the same guy who drew Eureka seveN's characters.

Other than the dub, I think it looks swell, and I'm still going to buy it. :joy: Who knows, the dub could get better as the game progresses. *shrugs*

I don't like anime itself, but anime stype rpg is ok. There's only 2 things that could ruin the game.

Zelda I.

Case in point. (This is the right phrase, no?)

True, but it was fun and you didn't die when you walk into random room with no enimies.

Its okay, we don't blame you for not being able to play the game. Its just too hard for you. You can play something easier instead.

Ok. I thought you were like compleatly insulting me.

Posted

Metroid Prime is amazing by the way. I'm sorry you're not able to enjoy it. ):

Posted

The thing that pisses me off more is that my friend beat it in a week, handed it back, said it was easy, and called me a whiny little bitch.

Posted

Ok. I thought you were like compleatly insulting me.

Oh, no, no, you're just not hardcore enough to play a game as hard as that. I mean, if you get stuck only three hours into the game, I guess that means you just need to play easier games like twilight princess. You can leave the difficult and challenging games to the rest of us, okay?

Posted

Well then your friend sucks, YLA. :| A good friend would at least try and coax you to play some more. I've had to do that with my one friend with playing Okami. We really only play when I come over and help her out. She says she still holds some interest, so *shrugs* I'll keep coaxing. xD;

? Which 2 things could ruin it?

Posted

METROID PRIME IS A CAKEWALK.

This is why I am playing through it on hypermode on the Wii compilation.

Also, you died from heat: IT EVEN WARNS YOU.

Posted

Your excuses were awful. Obviously, your computer is shit. So, one, why are you trying to play Portal on it, two,

That rebuttal is shit. If I'm not trying to play Portal, my one reason for having Steam, why would I be on it for you to message me? When I turn my computer on, it asks me to log on, and I exit.

you are on Steam and the window pops up when I private message you, how can you not respond to that

I was on Steam for a grand total of like two days. Unless you messaged me when I was at Nate's house logged into Steam. We were upstairs playing Wii Sports Resort that whole night, and Portal was paused the whole time.

, three, a window ALSO pops up for Skype and you were still on when I messaged you and you also stayed on for a while before signing off.

My routine when logging in on any computer.

1. Enter password, stuff starts loading

2. Open Task Manager

3. End all tasks I don't want to use

Skype being one of them. My computer is ancient, remember? It takes at least five minutes for a Skype window to even think of opening.

And that last excuse, I don't even want to respond to.

Well, you're one of the causes, Mr. "Update Werewolf! But oh, I'm not playing or anything".

Posted

Guysguysguys.

We should start a "Get saha a computer that doesn't suck" fund.