Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Do You Know If...

36 posts in this topic

Posted

How do you know if you are the Anti-Christ?

I'm pretty sure that I'm not, because I'm not charismatic, popular, or charming (as he supposedly will be) but what if you are someone with those qualities? I know a guy who can make you believe in just about anything since he is so persuasive. Not saying that's a bad thing, for he is a great guy. I'm just scared that he might be the Anti-Christ in young adult form. So what do you guys think? Are any of you possible Anti-Christs?

Posted

I guess anyone technically could be, but according to the bible, you would have to unite the world under one banner, create a world currency, be killed, and then come back to life.....I wouldn't get to worried till you took over the world and came back to life.

Posted

I will acsend to a higher plane of existence

Posted

Yeah i think either we're all the antichrist or none of us are the antichrist.

Posted

Skippy-- How do you know that you will do that in the future? What if you think you are just a normal teenager, but you are actually the Anti-Christ??

That's a boring answer, Pheeny.

Atlas, when are you gonna start posting replies that are at least barely relevant?

Posted

He's kidding. Pretty sure all of us aren't the anti christ, you included, phanny.

Posted

I know I'm not. I don't have the qualities to be the Anti-Christ.

Posted

BURN THE WITCH BURN THE WITCH

Posted

Well. I wasn't expecting this when I clicked on the topic.

Anyhow, I really doubt that there's an anti-Christ. That person would just have to be pure, suave evil. Of course, if they were that convincing you might not be able to tell they were evil...

Posted

You can always tell when someone's being evil. If something seems too good to be true: it is. If someone seems to be doing something "out of the kindness of their heart" then they really want something from you in return and you have no way of knowing what until they ask for it. That, or they're still doing something for themselves by securing their place in heaven. Either way, their own well being is what's on their mind. Very, very rarely, you'll actually find someone who does something for you and asks for nothing in return. Those are good people to hang around with. Just watch your back.

You aren't the anti-Christ. Rest assured, if you were, you wouldn't be on this forum. Around this time, you'd probably be taking over the world. The anti-Christ will be good. Too good. He'll be charming, handsome, brave, seemingly honest, and pretty much a golden child. He'll convince you of anything. The best defense against the anti-Christ is to understand that the world must get better before it gets worse, then gets better again. The first time the world gets better, it's a safe bet that that guy is the anti-Christ. If ever the world is united under one flag, it's a good idea to be wary of the leader. Also, anyone claiming to be "Christ" or claiming to perform miracles apart from Christ is probably the anti-Christ. Basically, just avoid anyone that seems like Christ and you'll be good. Because, according to the Bible, Christ won't show up till the very end, when everyone least expects it. You'll know when it's Christ; there will be no doubt for anyone, including non-believers.

Posted

^ Very well said.

Posted

You aren't the anti-Christ. Rest assured, if you were, you wouldn't be on this forum. Around this time, you'd probably be taking over the world.

Why isn't anyone reading my posts? I know that I'm not the Anti-Christ. It's my friend that I'm worried about. Also, who takes over the planet before age 18?

The anti-Christ will be good. Too good. He'll be charming, handsome, brave, seemingly honest, and pretty much a golden child.

This is my friend.

He'll convince you of anything.

He's done the impossible. He's made me believe in God. <spooky>

Posted

I'll be honest with you, Phanny. I don't think your friend is as perfect as you say. He's got flaws.

Posted

He probably has a tiny penis. I'll bet he's a terrible artist, too.

Posted

He's a great musician, but not so much as a visual artist.

Edit- I know he has flaws. I'm guessing his major flaw is being the Anti-Christ.