Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Was that ganondorf?Spoilers!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

So here is the scene I'm sitting on the couch with my boyfriend watching E3 screaming like a little girl every time they say anything about the new Zelda. Before Nintendo takes the stage there is a game montage in this montage there is a scene link and Ganondorf fighting and that would have been fine and all, if I had ever scene it before. Not to toot my own horn but my boyfriend and I have both played and beaten all the games(many times) and we and never had seen that before! Plus it looked different link and Ganondorf had never looked like this before! So my boyfriend and I passed it off as a scene in TP that never got finished and was not in the game. Then it happens I'm am watching SS and it is wonderful then it hits me this link looks like one that was fighting Ganondorf....but that can't be right surely the would not of put that in a montage before the game was revealed.

Are we the only ones who saw this? Please tell me if you did or have any other thoughts

Posted

to what I believe you are referring to, a tech demo for the Game Cube to demonstrate the console's power.

Posted

Yeah, first of all, it's the SpaceWorld demo that came out before Wind Waker. It wasn't a game, just something to demonstrate the GameCube's power.

Second of all, why would you put the spoiler IN THE TOPIC TITLE? That completely ruins the point of warning about spoilers.

It's like DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD!?!? SPOILERS!!

Posted

Aww that Spaceworld demo, it raised so many hopes that Wind Waker just crushed mercilessly.

But I still liked Wind Waker though, i thought I was in the minority in that for a while.

Anyway back to topic. I seriously doubt Nintendo will mention much of Ganon involvement until we are 3/4 through Skyward Sword and he appears out of nowhere as the real villain behind the entire plot. :wacko: But it is way too early to hear anything about a main villain, even from a couple short videos.

Posted

It's like DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD!?!? SPOILERS!!

Well gosh I mean screw you man ):

Posted

I thought that looked like it could have been a pretty good game, actually.

Posted

I thought that looked like it could have been a pretty good game, actually.

Didn't that game snippet eventually become TP?

Posted

Slightly off-topic but...

Has anybody noticed that when Ganondorf uses a sword, he gets killed, but when he uses his fists, he has a chance of winning. There's the Smash Bros. Games, and in Wind Waker

He beats Link half conscious with his fists, but when he uses his swords he gets stabbed in the face.

Posted

Didn't that game snippet eventually become TP?

No.

Wind Waker became TP.

TP was based on the WW engine. This snippet was like, OoT on the Gamecube for a demo. It was just a movie thing.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't know about the sword thing. Ganon was pretty good with those swords in WW. He just had to deal with Tetra constantly pegging him with arrows during that whole fight. That's enough to make anyone mess up and get it in the face.