Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ganondorf's Past

11 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I saw this picture ( http://tarajenkins.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d9j15h ) and it really made me think: What if there was a spin-off game staring Ganondorf? Tingle got his own game, two in fact. I think it'd be cool if we shed some light on Ganondorf's past.

He'd start as the young prince of the Gerudos and probably end the game with the scene were Zelda and Link see him in the courtyard talking to the King, or maybe when he got the Triforce. He wouldn't kill boss monsters, as Link does, but rather tame them. I could just imagine him fighting the Helmarocking and giving the bird it's mask. Not to mention, Chibi Ganondorf is cool, so Chibi Ganon would be even cooler! Any other ideas for this game that will never be made?

Another idea- The game could span many life times, since Ganondorf can reincarnate himself.

Posted

Chibi Ganondorf?

Also, he's like autoking.

Posted

Chibi Ganondorf reminds me of Vaati.

I already thought about something like this. I even made a name. The Legend of Ganon: OoT: Chronicles of a King. <copyrighted>

It would be interesting to see everything from his point of view.

Posted

I'm sorry, but we can't have a game starring Ganondorf until we have a game starring Bowser.

Posted

Don't we? Isn't Bowser's Inside Story about him?

Posted

I kinda agree with Aethix. Sahaqiel, when I called him "prince" I was assuming he didn't come into official power until he at least knew how to spell his name. I'd find it a little silly if the Geruda followed his orders when all he could say was "Gagagoo BAHHHH!"

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

I wrote a non canon history of Ganondorf a while back from the position of a biographer. Among the points I made were his motivations behind his obsession of the conquest of Hyrule.

Posted

Lawlzors. I thought he was always like the other Gerudos, only, the ruler. And then he wiggled himself into the King's court, searching for an opportunity to steal the greatest treasure of all, unfortunately he only got one piece of it, so he started searching for the other two, which turned out to be in Link and Zelda. And he's kept trying to steal them up to this day.

Posted

Lawlzors. I thought he was always like the other Gerudos, only, the ruler. And then he wiggled himself into the King's court, searching for an opportunity to steal the greatest treasure of all, unfortunately he only got one piece of it, so he started searching for the other two, which turned out to be in Link and Zelda. And he's kept trying to steal them up to this day.

When he was young the inhospitable desert night took his mother from him, He both envied and hated the Hylians because they never experienced the harshness of a nomadic existence. So while it appeared he pledged allegiance to Hyrule, he really wanted to conquer.

Posted

When he was young the inhospitable desert night took his mother from him, He both envied and hated the Hylians because they never experienced the harshness of a nomadic existence. So while it appeared he pledged allegiance to Hyrule, he really wanted to conquer.

To make life better for the Gerudos, yes.

Edit:

Every 100 years, a Gerudo boy is born.

He is taken to the Gerudo king's court, and lives there to learn of the Gerudo ways and how to act as a king.

a few years later, the old king dies, and the boy is the king now.

The next boy is born many years later, then the king teaches the boy of the ways.

The king dies, and that boy is king.

So timeline:

1st king -> boy born 50 years later -> boy becomes king after 10 years -> 40 years pass-> boy is born -> 10 years later, that boy becomes king while the old king dies.

Although the 1st boy is born after 50 years of the first king, a boy is born every 100 years after that.

This is my theory.