Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I need help on Twilight

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I need help on LoZ Twilight Princess :D .......Im at the temple of time! Arent im supposed to find a Statue of some sort? Cause i cant find one! Just plz help me ppl :wacko:

Posted

go through the walkthrough...

Posted

just go to the top of the temple. Face the mini boss and get the statue. It's not that difficult.

Posted

Temple of time..oh yeah! Well, just go through the temple, face the enemies and find a key. At one point (actually quite early in the temple) you'll find the miniboss room. Beat the miniboss with a couple swords techniques the swordsman taught you, and then go straight to the chest to reveal the item that moves statues! Use that item to move the statue at the top of the edge near the chest and move it toward the big yellow platform. It will teleport out of that room. So when you step outside, it will be there. Use that item again, and to break the fence, just use the item to move the statue near the fence, then press b (I dont know what button you press in case you have tp on gamecube) and the statue will hit it with a big hammer.

If that didn't help, I sugges going and looking through here: http://guides.ign.com/guides/748589/page_3.html

AND if that didn't work, buy the guide!

Posted

i gotta tell gametap something........I USE WALKTHROUGHS....buttmunch :unsure: . Well thankx people!