Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fall 2010 Anime List

26 posts in this topic

Posted

EDIT: Sorry guys, it was a fake chart. Trolls strike again. =(

But the good news is that Deadman Wonderland, Bakuman, The World God Only Knows, .Hack//Link, Hakuoki 2, Bakemonogatari S2 (prequels), and Panty and Stocking are all anime that are greenlit.

There is no information as to when they will be airing, though. So probably not this Fall, unfortunately.

Posted

2. Baccano! 2: gonna start watching Baccano so that I can get hyped up for this.

Oh Jesus. That put me in a state of disbelief. Like woah.

Also, wut? A Pokemon series NOT starring Ash Ketchum as the main trainer? o_o (And... by Red, do they mean Red from Gold/Silver? Bwaaaaaa?! He's a rival though! Gary should be eligable to get his own show if this jerkface can. :|)

Red's not a rival in GS. He's he strongest trainer in the game, and it's heavily implied that he's the main character from RBY, which would pretty much be Ash Ketchum. So calling him a jerkface pretty much is calling anyone who played RBY a jerkface lol. ;o

And there you go, Saha. Bakemonogatari S2. =] (Even though its focused on other characters introduced.)

:>>>>>

I'm actually glad about this, because I was always wanting the intro'd characters to come back every once in awhile, and they never did past the episodes they were introduced. It looks like Araragi's sisters are also going to be spotlighted, which is cool.

I'm seriously looking forward to the prequel that explains Araragi's past with Shinobu, though.

The other anime in the list seem a bit interesting, but I'll need some plot evaluation.

This might make up for the summer season's terrible looking lineup.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I've heard of Claymore before (soap and pluey liked it but I never got around to reading so many chapters)

Deadman Wonderland sounds insteresting too. I might look into it

but yeeeeyah bacanno and bakemonogatari :>

Posted

But Red IS a rival in Gold/Silver. AND he acts all high and mighty (like all of your rivals in Pokemon. XD) I've never played Ruby, so I wouldn't know (but it would seem odd to me that he would be the main player, because then Ruby would be a prequel to Gold/Silver and he would be nice in this prequel. ._. Unless its a completely different Red, but this just confuses me. xD)

Unless his jerk'ish attitude in Gold/Silver was because of how powerful of a trainer he thought he was, and with his own rival out of the way he became... more mature and respectful of others for Ruby? o_0

I'd imagine Brain Works wanted to work on another Narita project (or continuation of a project) since DRRR!! was a fresh new Narita work, and they DO have more stuff to cover because of the novels. Brain Works and Narita work great together.

In my eyes, this DEFINITELY makes up for the Summer lineup. xD (Except for Sengoku Basara on there. F*ck yeaaahh. 8D)

Posted

Holy Crap on a Sammich! These are gonna make it as anime? I was pretty much done with anime, but this might revive the lost soul within me. However, not going to be a huge orgasmic fan of the stuff.

I'm really looking forward to The Pokemon Special anime and .hack//LINK!

Posted

But Red IS a rival in Gold/Silver. AND he acts all high and mighty (like all of your rivals in Pokemon. XD)

He was the guy in Mount Silver that literally only said "..." to you, and that was to retain the hint that he is you from RBY and therefore does not speak, like you and all the other protagonists.

He said the same thing when you beat him.

If anything, he was a very respectable youth who trains hard in a mountain forever and loves his Pokemon enough to train them to be quite literally, the best there ever was. (In game) He retains his respectable and indifferent silence before and after you defeat him without a taunt or provoking mannerism.

Also

I'm really looking forward to The Pokemon Special anime and .hack//LINK!

Why are you so lame. ):<

Sahaqiel

Posted

I just am, Saha. Forgive me for not being familiar with anything else up there.

Posted

Hey Saha, guess which anime you're going to be waiting in agony for months to see one episode.

Posted

:<<<<<<<<

It only did that when they started releasing episodes online.

So 13, 14, 15.

You should finish Bakemonogatari.

15 has one of the best animated acts of violence I've ever seen.

Maybe the best.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'll get catching up probably tonight.

Posted

But Red IS a rival in Gold/Silver. AND he acts all high and mighty (like all of your rivals in Pokemon. XD)

What.

You are thinking of Silver. Red is the character from the original games, who in this game says "...". And when he loses, he says "........." and then you win the game. Veeeeeery high and mighty, isn't he.

Red

Red_Green_Red.png

Silver

Gold_Silver_Silver.png

Why do I not like any of these anime. Oh, it's because none of them are likeable, nevermind. (Pokemon is obviously an exception, unless they find a way to puppy that up, which they will.)

Posted

Muffin, you just suck @ anime

Posted

Bad news guys.

Check the date shown in the corner of the actual picture of the list.

Its a troll. ;~;

Sorry about that! Dx Apparently some shows on there are real, but most are fake: like Baccano 2. ='(

Posted

puppy, no baccano 2? :/

Posted

Well probably not. Something like that would've been announced earlier, y'know?

That also means I'm uncertain about Bakemonogatari 2, since I haven't heard anything of a second season.

I DO know that a World God Only Knows anime and a Deadman Wonderland anime HAVE been greenlit, though. I think a Bakuman one as well. I'm not sure about the rest of the stuff. =(