Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Degrassi

24 posts in this topic

Posted

There is a simple reason why I don't watch this show. I am man. (Actually, I don't know of any female who enjoys this show either, just you, Jarred.)

Posted

sorry but I rather loathe that series

Posted

Haters :P

Posted

Just because somebody has a different opinion than yours regarding a show doesn't mean that they are haters. Next you'll be calling them Nazis for disliking it. Plus, to be a 'hater', you need to 'hate' on something awesome.

Posted

It really sucks. Like, really.

Posted

What the puppy.

Posted

What the puppy.

What?

Posted

Nickelodeon alert.

No thanks.

That's a little pre-judgmental, don't you think?

Here in Canada, when quality Canadian programming is broadcast in another country it's a pretty big deal (Partly because quality Canadian programming is sometimes hard to come by) We tend to not care what station it's broadcast on.

For example, Being Erica is one of if not the best Canadian TV Show in existence (maybe even the best TV show ever) and is broadcast on SoapNet in the states, even though it does not deserve the title of Soap Opera. However it's success South of the border was probably a strong contributing factor to it's renewal for a 3rd season despite it's slightly pathetic ratings in it's home country.

As for Degrassi, I watched the first episode of what I think was the 9th season and I'm not sure that it's for me. I guess I also shouldn't judge it based on one episode, though.

Posted

Who cares what country it came from? It sucks.