Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who's afraid of the Big Bad X?

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Vaati would horrible in these graphics. [...] Then again everything does.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Posted

Every time this thread gets a new post, I cross my fingers and click it, hoping that Ganondorf is spelled correctly, or that "Third-Party choice" is changed to "Original Villain", but nothing ever happens for me.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I read that Every game with the Master Sword, Ganon is the main villain, due to him being the only one who

can be sealed by it.

Posted

Ok so we have to wait until we find out weather or not he has the Master Sword. Too bad their keeping this game under wraps and we won't find out until... Well for a few months anyway.

Posted

I read that Every game with the Master Sword, Ganon is the main villain, due to him being the only one who

can be sealed by it.

Sounds like bad fan fiction.

There's no reason for Ganon having to be in the picture if Link has the Master Sword.

It's the Blade of Evil's Bane, not the Blade of Ganondorf's Bane.

Most of the time, Link's fighting evil. ;/

Sahaqiel

Posted

Also at the end of FSA

Ganon shows up and Link fights and defeats Ganon with only the Four Sword. No Master Sword involved.

Posted

Every time this thread gets a new post, I cross my fingers and click it, hoping that Ganondorf is spelled correctly, or that "Third-Party choice" is changed to "Original Villain", but nothing ever happens for me.

Sahaqiel

What's wrong with me calling it "third-party choice"? I think it makes the poll sound more like an election.

Posted

^ Well, yeah, but don't you think that's just a little too official-sounding for a forum? It ain't like we're running an office here...

Posted

Also at the end of FSA

Ganon shows up and Link fights and defeats Ganon with only the Four Sword. No Master Sword involved.

True, but I thought it was supposed to be a spin-off series or something?

Posted

No. Usually a spin off consists of different people in a series. It still has Link so it wouldn't be counted as a spin off.

Posted

Fine, I'll change it if everyone's so adament about it, but for the first time in human history the third party will likely win the election.

Posted

What are you talking about?

Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks all had villains that were neither Vaati nor Ganondorf.

Also, you probably mean to say "A third party", not "Third party".

Third party, in this case, means it comes from a company that is not Nintendo or a company owned by Nintendo. That's why Sonic, property of Sega, and Snake, property of Kojima Productions, are considered third party characters in Brawl, which is made by HAL Laboratories.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I meant by election standards, I know that A third-party villains have been in previous Zelda games, it's just that third-parties almost never win in elections.

Posted

Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks

Posted

Nowhere near as cool as Ganondorf.