Followers 0

Who's afraid of the Big Bad X?

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Who's Vaati?

Posted

This guy:

mc_vaati.jpg

In my opinion his hair's more of a bluish-purple, but other than that they got it right with his cool detatched personality and quiet nature. Maybe an older, stronger version of him would make a good villain for Skyward Sword.

Posted

I'd still prefer The Joker.

Posted

Mybe this game will explain why Link is always a reincarnation (except in WW)

Mybe this is going to be the first Link

Posted

Thats why the Joker should be in it.

Posted

Maybe . . . Maybe it'll start with Vaati, but He'll eventually lose his sanity while fighting Link halfway though the game and become the Joker, and we need to fight him again as the Joker and send him to the Batman universe (Takes another shot of imitation beer) it could happen!

Posted

Or we could puppy the storyline and have the Joker kicking Links ass and bringing Hyrule into anarchy.

Posted

. . . and then?

Posted

And then what?

Posted

Does Zelda save the day and build Hyrule, or does the Jker eventually get bored and go home?

Posted

No, it ends how I said before.

Posted

Since SS comes before OoT in the timeline

How the hell do you know that?

Vaati would horrible in these graphics. He's more suitable for FSA/MC graphics and that is it. Then again everything does. It looks like someone smeared diarrhea on WW's graphics and this was created. But that's beside the point. I think Ganon should be the enemy in the game. Yeah I know it's cliche, but no other villian fits the roll. Let's take a look at the past villians that I know.

Dark Link (in LoZ II not mini boss form in OoT)- It could work, but if he was, it might has the same out turn as LoZ II. Just not as an rpg.

Onox (From OoS)-

Well he's from an alternate dimension

so I highly doubt he could be the boss. Unless Link has to travel through dimensions then it may be possible.

Majora (From MM)- He nor Termina has been mentioned since MM so unless you can go to Termina, which is extreamly unlikly because it's an "alternate dimension." (Put in quotes because I don't believe it is.)

Bellum (From PH)- I don't know it's only appeared in PH and even in PH it never explained anything about Bellum so it won't be him.

Malladus (From ST)- TRAINS DON'T EXIST! Right?

Enemies that would work.

Ganon (Almost every Zelda game)- Main bad guy of all time. Sure he gets old to fight, but he's classic.

Vaati- (FSA, MC)- As much as I protest against it he would work. I mean if it's about the sky then there must be wind and where there's wind, there would be the wind mage, Vaati. Then again I haven't seen Vaati do a single thing with the wind so as far as we know Toon Link could be Vaati.

Posted

YLA, it looks like someone smeared diarrhea on a normal person and you were created.

But that's beside the point.

Posted

I know I look bad, but there's no reason to point it out. :cry:

Posted

Is Onox from another dimension? I thought he was from Holodrum.

EDIT- Nevermind, Zelda Wiki claims he is from the Dark Realm.