Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GoC's Slightly Different Pokemon Hardmode:Ruby

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Like all other hardmode runs but with slightly different rules: I will only catch the first Female I see instead of just the first pokemon (note I am not going to care about my starter's gender) and sorry for lack of description I was playing with a pencil and pocket notepad (plus I really suck at writing what I do in detail)

So here are my notes:

Named myself JESSICA

Hoping this game would be nice to me I named my male Torchic after the nicest person I know

post-9085-1280782545924985_thumb.gif

Cascade

before leaving to my first match I grinded to lvl 10

Once Cascade kindly learns Ember I went and beaten Brendon with great ease

Became A really lucky girl when I went to Route 102 and the first female poke I see is

post-9085-1280782781386718_thumb.png

Kimmy

Noticing Kimmy only knew growl I grinded it to lvl 8 to learn her only attack move in a long-long time (it is going to be hard to keep Kimmy out of the Kitchen)

on route 104 I caught a

post-9085-1280783075465403_thumb.png

Zigzagoon (if anyoone want it to be named after you speak up)

Beat team m with extreme ease

Caught

post-9085-12807832208131_thumb.png

Vio

Cascade then evolved into a cumbuskin

post-9085-1280783389785989_thumb.gif

(Cascade need to learn karate)

Caught a Taillow

post-9085-12807835647028_thumb.png

Mila

I have more to tell but I need to see name request

Posted

One male Pokemon with Attract will wreck your team's dick in half.

Posted

Cascade is the only male

Posted

I'm saying an opponent with a male Pokemon that has Attract will kill everyone except maybe your Torchic.

Posted

He's saying that if one male pokemon fighting your team knows attract, it will render every single female on your team useless.

Posted

Attraction is worse than confusion. Like, it's the most frustrating move ever.

Also, way to be sexist/a lesbian. ):<

Sahaqiel

Posted

Not always. I had a pokemon that knew attract and I used it (on the opposite gender of course) and it rarely ever worked. When it did work the pokemon could still attacked. (And it kills my team. >_<) My game must hate me or something. Still though if it does suceed the you'll be doomed.

Posted

Bu...but...I have plenty of females on my team...

...and I thought I was sexist.

Posted

I thought about Attract so that is why I pick the fire starter because the majority of of pokemon that know attract are grass types

@Chase

I really hate cliches so I decided to do something different then what everyone else was and all I could think about was this soo....yeah

People I have like 3 pokemon that needs names currently before I can make this forum catch up to were I am at (I am not gonna tell you what pokemon they are because I don't want people taking dibs on some)

Posted

Attraction is worse than confusion. Like, it's the most frustrating move ever.

Also, way to be sexist/a lesbian. ):<

Sahaqiel

heyyy nothing wrong with being a lesbian

but yes

this is very sexist

and after having to restart my hardmode run 3 times (not because I died, but because it wouldn't save or I lost my laptop)

I find this very lame. It is so much more painful having 5 zigzagoons.

at least

name it on your own

Posted

Yeah but my friend always tells me that female poemon are only meant for breeding and that they always suck (except for your starter of course) and many times I had try to prove him wrong but he keeps turning me down saying "Those pokemon suck and they do not deserve to be beaten by my pokemon" so mybe if I am doing this hardmode he might try to kill some of my pokemon in order to make it harder for me. I am going to show him how girl power works and beat his face and make him say that all pokemon are equal no matter the gender (and to stop making fun of my height).

Plus when I was a little girl I always wanted a team full of female pokemon but every time I saw a pokemon I wanted it was alway male s I never was able to acheive that

And about the name thing...you see (this is kinda embarressing since I want to be a writer) I reaaallllllly suck at thinking up namesit is my biggest weakness in writing like I would have the entire story done but I can never write it because I haven't the slightest idea as to what to name my characters...

Posted

Yeah but my friend always tells me that female poemon are only meant for breeding and that they always suck (except for your starter of course) and many times I had try to prove him wrong but he keeps turning me down saying "Those pokemon suck and they do not deserve to be beaten by my pokemon" so mybe if I am doing this hardmode he might try to kill some of my pokemon in order to make it harder for me. I am going to show him how girl power works and beat his face and make him say that all pokemon are equal no matter the gender (and to stop making fun of my height).

Plus when I was a little girl I always wanted a team full of female pokemon but every time I saw a pokemon I wanted it was alway male s I never was able to acheive that

And about the name thing...you see (this is kinda embarressing since I want to be a writer) I reaaallllllly suck at thinking up namesit is my biggest weakness in writing like I would have the entire story done but I can never write it because I haven't the slightest idea as to what to name my characters...

Posted

I dunno, maybe they make all pokemon heterosexual because adding a sexual preference stat would be just another thing for smogon users to need to perfect.

Posted

dude, there is still Kaffles and Soap, they are of the female persuasion.

Posted

I thought about Attract so that is why I pick the fire starter because the majority of of pokemon that know attract are grass types

No, a majority of the Pokemon that know Attract are Normal types, because it's a Normal type move. That, and "attractive" Pokemon, like Clefairy, Jynx, etc.

Also, I wasn't saying lesbian in an offensive way. I'm the least likely person to do that.

Also, your friend is stupid. Pokemon, stat and naturewise, have the same chance to be same. In breeding, the Pokemon that hatches from an egg depends on the female.