Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo's next home console will surprise you

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo told us, as soon as the Gamecube was made the Wii was practically already in development.
Either for the DS, as soon the DS was made the '3DS' was in development.

Nintendo also told us that when the Wii was finished that made up ideas and development for their next home console.
Nintendo doesn't want to say anything about their new console, because they don't want other companies to steal ideas from them.

Just like 'Playstation Move' and 'Kincect (xbox360)'. Though, Kincect is more a clone of the Eye-Toy, but that's only like that because they couldn't ask more of the Xbox 360. Like Playstation 3 could.
[size=1]Else Microsoft of course asked money for every single new controller, like Sony.[/size]

Read more about Nintendo's word on their new console right after the jump!

------

[center][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/Nintendo-Wii-headset_w606-1.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][i]Fake art concept[/i][/center]

[quote]Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata recently told investors that the company is hard at work on a new console which is sure to offer an original gaming experience. Iwata promised that Nintendo will once again innovate but will be keeping this new project under wraps as long as they can so competitors won't steal their ideas. Iwata also wants to surprise fans and states knowing about something for a long time before it launches takes away from the experience.

"I am afraid to say that the history of entertainment is also the history of imitation. A great idea will promptly be copied unless protected through patents. At the same time, it is really important for our business to positively surprise people. Will you be surprised by our completed product if we told you how it is surprising three years in advance? Therefore, we basically disclose information on our products as late as possible. We believe this is the best approach for the entertainment products we are developing."

The Nintendo Wii turns five at the end of next year so who knows what E3 2011 will bring.[/quote]

[url=http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/news/23180][ Source ][/url]

Posted

Wow. =O Seems Nintendo has been having a great run this year! Though I'm surprised that they're already working on a new console after the Wii (as it'll only be 5 years since release by the end of the year.) I'm gonna have to get myself another TV at this rate. XD No room for new consoles in my house. =s

Posted

Wondering why Adr posted an image at all in the first post if it isn't the console, and is just a fake image.

That's going to throw people off a bit.

Posted

HOLY SHIT

IS DIS REAL

Posted

The 3DS is ahead of its time, no doubt. So I wonder if the next nintendo home console will also be? Ninendo is the future!

Posted

It says Wii on the fake concept art.

Posted

[quote name='Jareddude' date='05 August 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1281037309' post='316208']
It says Wii on the fake concept art.
[/quote]

No shit, Sherlock.

Posted

After the vast amount clusterfu[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]cks with the Wii(Nintendo limiting game content(Due to it not being "Family-Friendly"), poor graphics so companies arent makin Wii games, ect), I will NEVER again purchase a nintendo console, unless Nintendo fixes the previous issues.

Posted

Then why are you on a Nintendo themed site?

Posted

[quote name='Grandmaster Phoenix' date='05 August 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1281040912' post='316217']
After the vast amount clusterfu[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]cks with the Wii(Nintendo limiting game content(Due to it not being "Family-Friendly"), poor graphics so companies arent makin Wii games, ect), I will NEVER again purchase a nintendo console, unless Nintendo fixes the previous issues.
[/quote]
We got a Gruff McHardass in here, guys.

Also, you don't need to put bold or italics or underline to say fuck, bro. Especially not all three.