Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Well, guys...

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Today marks the beginning of a period of which I will be very inactive for some time.

I'm going to college, as many of you know. Moving in on Tuesday. And as much as I love you guys, I won't have much time to spare for Hyrule anymore. You guys are wonderful - I remember joining this site when I was fifteen years old, back in March of '08. And now here I am, soon to be an adult and leaving my childhood behind.

It's really nostalgic. All those great times on the chat, here on the forums, and wherever else I talked to you guys...I owe a lot of smiling time to you all. :> I felt like a valued member of this site, and it wouldn't have happened if you guys hadn't been great. Granted, there were other times when I wasn't very happy here, but overall.. you guys are pretty okay. Looking back, I realize now that I resigned from staff at a good time; doing so now would be much more difficult. And I guess it helped that slowly and steadily, I am becoming less of an active member. I know the new crowd won't have much of a memory of me, but to the old crowd - especially those who have been here since my arrival - you guys will always have a special place in my heart. Yeah, that might've been pushing the sappy-limit. But it's true.

This isn't goodbye forever. This is me, saying that I'll being doing more or less of what Dustin does. The occasional pop-in, say hey, then head for the door. It's a new phase of life for me. You know?

Those who have my Facebook, Skype, e-mail, or cell phone number, feel free to contact me whenever. I'll be there. :> For everyone else, a PM will relay to my email, and in turn I am available to be contacted - so I'll be there, too. ;o

Thanks for everything kids. And don't you get offended by me saying 'kid' - if you knew me, you know it's my term of affection~

Much love,

Kelsey

Posted

well, you're a jerk and I'll miss you :<

Posted

Hey, I'm in college and I still get on :/

Course, that doesn't really say much for my social life.

Posted

There's a "new crowd"?

Regardless, see you around.

Posted

bye :( once again the sad face looked uninterested, lets try this :sadlink:

Posted

Bring me something back <:

Posted

Nabeshin: New crowd is like the hundred people that joined since January lol.

Posted

Bye, Cirt. I'll miss you even though we'll see you around still :[

It's been fun having you around and I hope you do great in college. :D

Posted

Nabeshin: New crowd is like the hundred people that joined since January lol.

That's also everyone aside from the very few members of the old crowd remaining on here.

I will miss you, while I didn't know you all that well, it was nice knowing you. Really.

I hope to still see you around, probably will, assuming I don't leave the forum before then.