Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHERE.ARE.MY.F@#KIN'.MINI.NINJAS?!?!?!?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you even know how hard I grinned when I saw you posted that video? But yeah, there's a lot of good rap out there that people over look, because its not the kind that's making as much money as the kind nobody likes.

Also Puck I can't figure out how old you are.

Posted

Pheeny, I was just wondering her age last night as well.

Posted

puppy.

This post.

It moved me to tears. :')

Posted

I don`t really have any stupid ex but my one ex kinda creeped me out maybe because she s***ked her bro`s d***k (see my WW post for more).

Posted

Okami wasn't a knockoff of Twilight Princess, Okami came first. If anything, Twilight Princess was a knockoff.

But facts aside, I can't even see why you dated this jerkmuffin. Like honestly, you make him sound like there were no good qualities to him (wasn't there at least one good thing?!)

Anyways, mini ninjas? ... Ok, you can't honestly be insulted by not getting them THAT much. Its a birthay present that he just didn't get you. I mean would you act like this if at Christmas you didn't get what you wanted?! Obviously it wasn't the mini ninjas which made you break up with him. xD

Posted

Well, first off I know now that Okami came first (See former posts) and yes, he did have some good qualities: He could tell good stories, was very funny and kind to me (But again, a jerk to almost everyone else) I was just telling you guys why we "went out" in the first place. I use quotations because we never went anywhere or did anything, just sat around and talked.