Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price drops on both DSi and DSi XL

4 posts in this topic

Posted

For those who have not yet read about it, Nintendo will be dropping the price on both the DSi and DSi XL to $149.99 and $169.99 on September 12th, 2010. The DS Lite will remain at it's price tag of $129.99.

Posted

I was considering buying the XL until I found out the 3ds was coming out. Whats the vague release date for that thing, again?

Posted

[quote name='pheonix561' date='31 August 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1283261214' post='317918']
I was considering buying the XL until I found out the 3ds was coming out. Whats the vague release date for that thing, again?
[/quote]

Around march next year. Some say this december but i don't think nintendo will be able to be that fast.

http://www.nintendo3ds.org.uk/3ds-price/ here are the estemated prices for the nintendo 3ds =o looks pretty affordable =]

Posted

Heard about that earlier today. Less of a price drop than I thought, but they might drop it even more as March gets closer so they can clear stock. Still, they could have at least lowered the DS Lite to 100$ or something; there's been a decrease in DS sales over the last while anyway. Oh well, we all know Nintendo doesn't like lowering the prices on any of its stuff.

So roughly 200$ for a 3DS? I'll try to save up, then. I'm gonna be broke this year with everything Nintendo's releasing.