Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your country?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm from French Polynesia

...no wait, that's not right.

Oh yeah, I'm from the good ole USA.

I live in 'MURICA THE HOME OF THE FREE AND THE LAND OF THEEE BRRRAAAVVEE OOHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGGHTT WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAAILL ON THE TWILIGHT'S FIRST GLEAMING AND THE ROOOCKEET'S RED GLARE THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIIR GAVE PRROOF THROUGH THE NIIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE OOHH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BAAANNNEEEEEEERRRR YET WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEE

Your might wanna go over these lyrics because...

"At the twilight's last gleeming" is the correct way.

Posted

It was purposely wrong. I was making fun of how dumb Americans are.

Posted

I share your sentiments, Comrade. Perhaps we can join in singing the anthem of the motherland?

Posted

i'm canadian

post-4821-1284681191875054_thumb.gif

Posted

"At the twilight's last gleeming" is the correct way.

You make me legitimately sad sometimes.

Posted

You make me legitimately sad sometimes.

forgive the typo, "Gleaming".

It was purposely wrong. I was making fun of how dumb Americans are.

I find it funny that you bash Americans on the internet, something we ourselves invented. The way I see it, the world owes us alot.

Posted

A lot*

Also, we are legitimately stupid. Really.

Posted

I find it funny that you bash Americans on the internet, something we ourselves invented. The way I see it, the world owes us alot.

Patriotism: the belief your country is superior because you were born in it. A matter of real estate over logic.

We wouldn't have had internet without German research into computers. You're not giving them any credit.

Don't have such overinflated confidence in the US.

Posted

GOD CREATED YOU TO ENTERTAIN THE WORLD, AMERICA!!

Posted

Actually, if anyone is to be thanked for the internet it's the Soviets. After Sputnik, the US wanted something to show their technological superiority. The groundwork for the net came from interconnected military computers but it wasn't until Stanford got their hands on it that the true internet took shape.

A lot*

What's your puppyin' deal, pointing out minor typos. The United States has accomplished more in it's 200 year history than most other countries in centuries. Now granted there have been many, many errors but to trivialize our contributions to the world stage is insulting.

Posted

And you can thank the English for existing, if you want to get into it. Who gives a puppy.

Posted

What's your puppyin' deal, pointing out minor typos. The United States has accomplished more in it's 200 year history than most other countries in centuries. Now granted there have been many, many errors but to trivialize our contributions to the world stage is insulting.

I think the real problem is that you seem to think that the entire world owes you. You have an ego thats absolutely massive. That is a huge reason why people don't appreciate the US as much as you think you deserve. And to be honest, how many contributions have you given to the country? McDonalds? Thanks. You guys seem great at making things American, but I don't see much else.

And YOU did none of this. Tell me what you yourself have done. You deserve none of our respect. And my respect will go with the people who do things, not the people who accept credit on behalf of others.

Posted

And YOU did none of this. Tell me what you yourself have done. You deserve none of our respect. And my respect will go with the people who do things, not the people who accept credit on behalf of others.

This.

Posted

GOD CREATED YOU TO ENTERTAIN THE WORLD, AMERICA!!

Shut up Fort. You live in the part of the world god made to entertain Americans.

Posted

I live in Washington

The boring Evergreen state that is full of extremely rude and potty mouthed people

I. Am. So. Sick. Of. Pine. Trees.