Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

World of Warcraft

24 posts in this topic

Posted

i have a couple toons on aerie peak... main is called Mozzletoff..... account expired and i dont plan to renew it for a while cause im set on getting an xbox for fable 2.... but until then im playing on the private Server ChaosCrusade.com's funserver... Character's names are Mozzletoff, Esellia, Imoverpowerd, Bahmitzfa.....

Death to the Alliance!!!

Power to the HORDE!

Posted

FOR THE HORDE!

Posted

HORDE FTW!

Posted

FORRRRRR THE HORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

I played WoW but then my connection gets raped. So i stopped playing it

Posted

I stopped playing too cause it kept on crashing. Sometimes the screen would go black. Other times it would freeze and close and an error message would pop up.

Posted

Wow... Your computer must suck then. The only problem with mine was the connection so yeah

I've never really played MMORPGs for a long amount of time.

Posted

my computer doesn't suck. I have all of the requirements for it and it runs smoothly. But for some reason it crashes. Maybe its a memory conflict.

Posted

I'm thinking of getting it, but I fell like getting Final Fantasy XI, just because I want to try something less people I know have tried.

Posted

I had a lvl 70 paladin I've been palying for the past 3 years since launch that I scrapped a couple weeks ago; I've got a troll hunter in the making on Skullcrusher now; tryin to get to lvl 70 as quick as I can in time for the xpac on Nov. 13th. And seeing as I just lost my job, I think I have all the time in the world to do so...