Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf Warmup

308 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, you play horribly for someone who was an active town.

Posted

Pheo, you played fine, obviously. Kaffles too.

Saha, you made a good effort to be active but you didn't have to. By comparison, it was obvious you were a role because you were the only living player showing an interest in continuing at all.

That-1guy, I don't know why you bother signing up for these games if you're going to play the way you do.

Everyone else: I don't know why you bothered signing up at all.

Playing these games means posting in them. Is that not obvious? The game is not sitting here and being quiet until the seer finds a wolf. If people don't post, the wolves win every time. That is a fact.

...I kinda want to play another, but it would probably be as inactive ):

This is exactly the wrong attitude. A game is inactive because of its players. A game is inactive because you, the player, doesn't post.

I'm not even going to talk strategy, and say what people should have done, because there was no strategy in this game, and there was nothing done.

And one more thing: if this post was too long for you to read and reply to, you shouldn't be playing Werewolf.

Posted

Well, I want to go ahead and point out Kaffles was doing a good job playing, too. But yeah, I'm pretty frustrated with how everything turned out.

Posted

ok, the opinions are mainly based around day 1, which i dont really worry to much about. Normally i would have been much more active afterwards, except i wound up at home for thanksgiving break with assassin's creed brotherhood in front of me, which i wouldnt get an oppurtunity to finish if i didnt do it then.

making it sound like i am the worst player ever, which is simply not true :<

Posted

In this game you were the worst player ever. You did nothing. You were the one town who was alive and interested in this game, and you did nothing. Even on day one, when you weren't back at home and instead were in a college dorm at night with all the time in the world and all the interest in werewolf, you did nothing.

Posted

It's true.

Posted

actually I wasn't trolling

I don't remember you voting for anyone.

But anyway, I carried the wolf team and totally fooled you all muhahaha >:]

etc.

Posted

pfffft, you didn't fool me >:I

Posted

i did vote for people, go look at my posts

Posted

Sahaqiel of course!

Bandwagon.

I agree with Nabe because of the huge amount of control he has been exhibiting.

He hasn't really been targeted by much of anything so far.

Failed logic; He was IC.

I am voting for Pheonix because i think the argument should now revolve around pheonix and kaffles, who keep butting heads over saha

Shit logic.

kaffles is way too deadset on nabe

oh wait she changed back to pheo

Bandwagon.

I somehow found this statement extremely incriminating

Obtineo

Completely useless.

Its worth noting that every vote you made on that list was day one spam. The very last one was a useless post on the third day that did nothing. All your other posts were "Oh snap" and "So Pheo insisted I make a post."

You did absolutely nothing this game. What the puppy.

Posted

I just like to pretend that I'm the wolf. Even if I'm not LOL

because christ almighty being just town is boring.

and sorry pheo. No hard feelings

Posted

Nah, its fine. Tough im sitting next to my brother and listening to him adamantly defend himself saying he did not cost the game. His defence is that he did nothing. Isn't that a wonderful defence? Doing nothing in a werewolf game? He thinks that because he wasn't the only person who was inactive, thats okay.

Posted

I am saying that i wasnt the only person who was inactive and using the fact that i "love these games" as an excuse for saying i cost us this one is not really a good argument for saying i lost it for us. I mean, this isn't werewolf werewolf, where doc just ruins everything for the town by voting for the obviously wrong person

i took five minutes to read and honestly didn't have much to contribute. the "oh snap" posts were just my way of showing i was still paying attention

Posted

I'm not using the fact that you love these games as a way of saying you cost us the game, I'm using it as a reason to be disappointed in you. You're supposed to love these games! Why did you say so little? Because you have assassin's creed brotherhood? You can't take five minutes from that game to follow werewolf and make a post? All the other players I can understand, they probably don't care that much. But you care a lot. And you did nothing. You were the one competent town left, and for the rest of the game after day one you did nothing. So that's why you cost us the game.

You said "Oh Snap" To show you were paying attention to the game? Why didn't you contribute? There was so much information from day one you could have used on day two to spark people talking, if they weren't talking.

Posted

i took five minutes to read and honestly didn't have much to contribute.

You mean on the days where everyone stopped talking and the only debate going on was saha calling me useless?