Followers 0

Werewolf Warmup

308 posts in this topic

Posted

Stalemate!

useless

Posted

No one was lynched!

Night 3 starts now and lasts 24 hours! Seer, Sorcerer, and Werewolves, please choose your targets.

Posted

Pheo, that post was really in bad taste. Don't talk, certainly not to that magnitude, as a dead player, unless the GM declares the game to be over. I'm deleting all the posts that have been made in the night except this one.

Posted

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Fine, suppose I was just venting. This game did not go by very well at all.

Posted

That-1guy has been killed!

That-1guy was a Townie!

Congrats Werewolves, you savagely ripped apart the townies and feasted on their flesh.

Werewolves win!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was kind of a disappointing game, only about half of the players were being active.

So what do you all think?

Posted

Linox, I thought you said that the Sorcerer didn't count for scum majority?

Not that it matters, town wouldn't have pulled off a win today, but they had as much chance as they did yesterday to pull off a coup. Not a high chance, but anyway. I'll talk about that in my writeup tomorrow.

Can we get a role reveal as well? I assume Feiminn was scum, and Linkprow was town, unless he got saddled with the Sorcerer and didn't know how to handle it maybe? I have no read on Obtineo or else I'd probably have a full guess for the roles.

Posted

The Sorcerer didn't count, on day 3 there were 2 townies, 1 seer, 1 sorcerer, and 2 wolves.

If the wolves would of killed the sorcerer last night then there would be 2 wolves to 3 town, but since they got a townie it was 2 wolves to 2 town. A werewolf win.

Anyway, for roles:

Ganondorf333: Seer

Obtineo: Sorcerer

Sahaqiel: Wolf

Linkprow: Wolf

Everyone else: Townies

I also noticed there were a lot of misunderstandings on my part, any ideas on what I can do different to make for a better game?

Posted

Oh. You should count the Sorcerer as town. Meaning, wolves would win with two somethings remaining, 4 players total. Doesn't matter in this particular situation, town wouldn't have pulled it off, but as a general rule of thumb, that's how you should count Sorcerer-type roles in the future.

In retrospect, this setup would've been much improved with a one-shot daykiller townie. I would've suggested it at the beginning but that only occurred to me now.

But yeah, I'll make a post in full tomorrow.

Posted

Oh. You should count the Sorcerer as town.

I thought that all non-wolf evil roles didn't count for anything unless otherwise stated?

Well I'll remember that next time, like I said, I'm working on some other game ideas at the moment.

Posted

I didn't even know that all the townies don't have an ability, and I told you I have no ability before I knew townies didn't have an ability.

I complained that I was a vanilla town, despite not knowing every town was a vanilla.

I am aware of the ulterior motive bit, but they can just claim to be uninformed. It's p. easy if you've been inactive.

I feel p. cool.

That-1Guy didn't vote or do anything the whole game.

Posted

i did vote for several people, including you, saha.

You and pheo are both the same. Pheo continuously insinuated that i was a wolf, when i wasnt, and you keep calling me useless, which ironically makes you useless because you havent been doing anything constructive either

Posted

lol totally a wolf in first forum werewolf game n_n

...I kinda want to play another, but it would probably be as inactive ):

Posted

Wow, I was pretty off in my predictions. I was right that Saha was a wolf, but I only predicted he was a wolf because of the way he was interacting with that-1guy, and I was absolutely positive that-1guy was a wolf. Knowing him personally, I know that he could not have been inactive in this game. T1g makes time for werewolf games. He started being active on this site again just because he found out a game was up. So when he started being active and only making two sentence posts that did absolutely nothing for anything, I was certain that he was doing so because he wanted to look active but didn't want to make any convictions or draw much attention to himself because he was a wolf. And I thought that the way Sahaqiel was barely putting pressure on him for little reasons meant that saha was a wolf too, and didn't want to look allied with that1guy. But It turns out he really was being absolutely useless in the end. I'm very disappointed.

I only predicted Ganny333 for the sorcerer because he was being inactive. I thought Ganny liked these games too much to be inactive, so that was the only way i could explain his inactivity, in that he was doing things but being quiet. Turns out he was the seer, and basically abandoned the town. I'm very disappointed in you too, Ganny.

But yeah, I'm upset that I died on the first day. I'm eager to play another warm up game if someone wants to host.

Posted

i did vote for several people, including you, saha.

You and pheo are both the same. Pheo continuously insinuated that i was a wolf, when i wasnt, and you keep calling me useless, which ironically makes you useless because you havent been doing anything constructive either

I was just trollin', bro. :<

Posted

Wow, I was pretty off in my predictions. I was right that Saha was a wolf, but I only predicted he was a wolf because of the way he was interacting with that-1guy, and I was absolutely positive that-1guy was a wolf. Knowing him personally, I know that he could not have been inactive in this game. T1g makes time for werewolf games. He started being active on this site again just because he found out a game was up. So when he started being active and only making two sentence posts that did absolutely nothing for anything, I was certain that he was doing so because he wanted to look active but didn't want to make any convictions or draw much attention to himself because he was a wolf. And I thought that the way Sahaqiel was barely putting pressure on him for little reasons meant that saha was a wolf too, and didn't want to look allied with that1guy. But It turns out he really was being absolutely useless in the end. I'm very disappointed.

I only predicted Ganny333 for the sorcerer because he was being inactive. I thought Ganny liked these games too much to be inactive, so that was the only way i could explain his inactivity, in that he was doing things but being quiet. Turns out he was the seer, and basically abandoned the town. I'm very disappointed in you too, Ganny.

But yeah, I'm upset that I died on the first day. I'm eager to play another warm up game if someone wants to host.

Well you obviously dont know how i play because you were wrong boy!

I was just trollin', bro. :<

:<