Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What to do when schools over

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm a little confused about what I want to do once I leave school. I'm in my last few years of highschool now and I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to uni and stuff. I really have no clue what I actually want to do with my life. Any suggestions guys?

Posted

There's always the military, right? That's where I'm going, anyhow. After college, of course.

Posted

College, with a major in computer science (or maybe business) if you want to make good money. Or you can just major in whatever subject you're best at.

Posted

Like what Knuckle said, just major in something you find interesting, if it turns out that isn't what you want to do then look at something else. At least you can do that here, donno about there.

Posted

There's always the military, right? That's where I'm going, anyhow. After college, of course.

I donno if that fact that I'm not allowed to be in the military is a horrible discrimination, or a personal blessing.

Posted

Well, you can have a huge celebration! whilst eating a box of Celebrations n_n such tasty chocolates.

well I'm planning to study Sociology at university, like everyone else said, you could find a subject which interests you and study it at college/university. Or you could just try to find a good job. Or join the military/navy if that's your thing.

Really, you've got plenty time to decide, if I'm correct that you're not in your last year of high school :>

Posted

I'm in college and I still haven't decided. Haha.

Posted

You have plenty of time too! To decide whatever needs deciding :>

Posted

Like Weird Al says "You should spend your life making other lives better by doing what you want to do."

Posted

I donno if that fact that I'm not allowed to be in the military is a horrible discrimination, or a personal blessing.

Why wouldn't you be allowed?

And I don't really want to join the military. I mean, sure I would if New Zealand got involved in a war or something but otherwise I have no interest.

But yeah, I'm trying to decide what I want to do for Uni.

Posted

I'm in college and I still haven't decided. Haha.

Just like my friend irl. lol

Posted

Phanny and Linox know each other irl.

also yeah do what you like the most.

Posted

I say go to college. It'll give you a lot of time to think, give you something to do, and let you try stuff.