Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Merry Christmas?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh happy. <3

I visited my father's side of the family Christmas day for good food and good company.

And then on Christmas Eve my mother's side of the family showed up and we did a feast of seven fishes and did presents.

<3 And best of all, earlier in the day on Christmas Eve I saw Nabe and we did presents.

I am pretty content.

Posted

Well what kind of inevitably sweet loot did your parents drop

Posted

PS3 is in a better place now

(the bin)

Ship it to me if you don't want it.

Posted

Ship it to me if you don't want it.

I wasn't willing to spend money to fix it I wont spend money to send it to you. It's all twisted metal and shattered plastic.

I didn't make it very clear when I posted that I really did tear it apart kinda. I picked off the face plate, ripped the body horizontally in half, pulled the disc drive out, peeled the metal plating off it and then picked all the plastic off from around the disc until I could lift it out.

Oh happy. <3

I visited my father's side of the family Christmas day for good food and good company.

And then on Christmas Eve my mother's side of the family showed up and we did a feast of seven fishes and did presents.

<3 And best of all, earlier in the day on Christmas Eve I saw Nabe and we did presents.

I am pretty content.

This post is backwards

On Christmas day bla bla and then on Christmas Eve

You then went on about early christmas eve but I mean you didn't make it sound like it was after by saying "then"

I am sooo bored I mean

Posted

I wasn't willing to spend money to fix it I wont spend money to send it to you. It's all twisted metal and shattered plastic.

I didn't make it very clear when I posted that I really did tear it apart kinda. I picked off the face plate, ripped the body horizontally in half, pulled the disc drive out, peeled the metal plating off it and then picked all the plastic off from around the disc until I could lift it out.

Oh...

If it was remotely intact I would have paid for shipping via money order. My dad's bank will convert money for money orders.

Posted

Lemon Meringue Pie recipes, other dessert recipes, scarf and paints are <3333

But I <3 all my presents.

also poor teto PS3. GA > PS3 definitely though. I need to watch more of that actually

Posted

earlier in the day on Christmas Eve I saw Nabe and we did presents.

wait did this happen or wat

Did you visit Naeb?

Anyway:

Lilliput USB monitor

It's 7", the manual is all in broken English, and it says it's a touch screen on the box, but I guess it's not.

Still, it's useful for managing music, to do lists, and mIRC. And, it fits into this:

Grab-It Pack Gadget Holster

It was designed by a stuntman/makeup effect artist from Hellboy and Tron or something. Ever have to reach in your pockets when sitting down, but your pockets are hard to access sitting down? This completely solves that. I use the small pocket for my cell phone, the large pocket for my USB monitor, and the zip pouch for the cord for the USB monitor. They all fit perfectly. When working with a bunch of tools, it's also useful for storing the ones I am not immediately using. I also think it looks pretty good on me, and I'll probably wear it everywhere.

My dad gave me 50 dollars, a travel kit that includes toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, razor, shaving cream, deodorant, etc. etc., a lava lamp, two packs of Juicy Fruit (the 35 cent packs), a large peppermint stick, and my stepmom gave me two Aéropostale shirts.

The shirts fit comfortably and are form fitting, but they make me feel like a douche. The travel pack actually makes a lot of sense for me, because I go a lot of places within short amounts of time. My dad's gifts are weird and erratic feeling, but I guess it's more consistent than the Christmas when he gave me a waffle iron, iron cast globe pencil sharpener, and a VHS documentary about wizards. Yeah. That's actually what happened.

The peppermint stick was delicious. It contains Titanium Dioxide, too. It's like I'm eating Titanium, because, I actually am.

Sahaqiel