Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Always angry or sad at home...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Masturbation= Real Pleasure

Fake Smile= Faking it.

I wasn't telling him to masturbate, btw. I was saying try something else, since that's all he does.

Also you saying masturbation is "disgusting" leads me to believe you've never tried it... :rolleyes:

Posted

Wow, a good post from GMP. Congrats.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Because you're kind of good at it? I guess it takes skill to mod the master sword like you did.

Was this an unintended gay joke.

Posted

Haha, I didn't think of that. But really, he has a couple videos on his youtube account of him changing the master sword into a rapier.

Posted

Stop being a faggot. If you keep bitching about how sad you are that you can't get anyone or no one understands you then nothing good will ever happen. Seriously, shut the puppy up. Everyone keeps giving you the answer. But you never listen. If you aren't going to listen to it, then why do you keep asking us? You waiting for one of us to confirm what you think? Waiting for us to give you the easiest puppying answer? There isn't one. Deal with your shit. Say to yourself that you will be happy, or at least try and make positive change on your life. Fake it until you make it. Most of the people on this forum have dealt with this shit at well. You being gay makes no difference. The difference between everyone else and you is that they've stopped bitching about it, and they've taken our advice or found their own way to deal with their problems. The only way you can solve your problems is to actually do something. Waiting for something to come along and solve it all only works in movies.

If you truly want a relationship, the best thing you can do is just be happy. Happy people attract other people. It actually puppying works. I used to be all whiny about not finding anyone and all that shit. Then I just started being happier. And people liked me better. Some people might like the angsty teen, but a puppyload more want a happy and confident young man. And don't bitch about how you can't find anyone. Potential targets hate that. They want to see a person who is comfortable for who he is.

As for being sad and angry at home, it's probably an offspring of all your general bitchiness. Get out and hang with some people. AND BE HAPPY. If it proceeds, take your dads advice and see someone. If nothing else, they can help you map out your feelings.

Here's the news: hating yourself is just another form of arrogant self-obsession. Your non stop "woe is me" bullshit is every bit as selfish and self-obsessed as the artificial tan douchebag who stares at himself in the mirror for two hours every morning. I know. I've done it.

So, enough. I have been there. Half the people in this goddamned thread have been there. That goddamned selfish self-pity is a puppying warm comfort womb that you'll be happy to stay in for the rest of your life because it's so puppying easy. Self-imposed misery is so, so much easier than the shit other people will give you. Then you talk about how hard your life is. And go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

Just shut up and do something.

Posted

Well, shit, Ammonsa.

Now that we've gotten everything all cleared up...rofl

Posted

Easier to go through it all here than go through each of his threads individually.

Posted

Well, it's official guys, i've had a breakdown. Right in front of my parents. I told them how one of my classes is incredibly difficult, some of my ex-friends started to ignore me, and how I was always sad. Me and my dad went for a ride, and I got a coolata (lol). Now I feel better and happier.

Thanks guys.

And Assomna, it's not always about me being a baby why i'm sad or angry all the time.

Posted

Well, it's official guys, i've had a breakdown. Right in front of my parents. I told them how one of my classes is incredibly difficult, some of my ex-friends started to ignore me, and how I was always sad. Me and my dad went for a ride, and I got a coolata (lol). Now I feel better and happier.

Thanks guys.

And Assomna, it's not always about me being a baby why i'm sad or angry all the time.

I never said it was you being a baby. It's you being a whiny teenager. Read above. And my name is Ammonsa.

Posted

Jared, would you please define "breakdown" for my sake.

Posted

Posted

As in crying.

Posted

Jeez, chill out

You don't have to be so rude

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all

Jared has a life, it's just stuck in a rut right know so he is asking us for help

No one deserves to get insulted when they ask for help

But if you must vent out and insult someone, than insult me instead so than others don't get their feelings hurt

Posted

No, Rika Code. He's right. Jared isn't just in a rut. He's always in a rut. It isn't just a one time things, he bitches constantly. He won't take our advice. So yeah, we can't do much else except tell him to get a life or shut the puppy up.

Posted

But being rude will not solve anything

It will just put people in a deeper depression

Posted

Nothing else works. Being rude might jolt him back into his senses. If it doesn't, puppy him. We've tried.