Followers 0

Official Homestuck discussion

1274 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG guys what is your favorite smut pairing mine is John/Casey the Salamander

Vriska<3<Terezi

All. The. Way.

Posted

So like, random theory being thrown in, Jake will have some kind of thing against god tier trolls maybe.

I mean, just going on the fact that as grandpa ages ago, in a flashback where he shows Jade the "joy of the hunt" by shooting a butterfly, with god-tier trolls having butterfly wings.

And the fact that in Homestuck everything is eventually foreshadowing, whether you realise it or not.

Posted

lol

probably

Posted

something worth noting, UU and uu use opposite capitalization. UU capitalizes all U's, while uu capitalizes everything except u's

Posted

Something worth noting, when Nepeta speaks with her quirk, she uses :33< before everything, because she resembles a cat and her lusus has two mouths instead of one.

Something worth noting, there are four planets orbiting skaia in the kid's session, and there are twelve planets orbiting skaia in the troll's session. There are also four children and twelve trolls.

Something worth noting, windy things keep happening around john for much of the story, helping him out of sticky situations. He is also called the heir of breath.

Posted

since you didn't pick up on it pheo (you were too busy being a dick to think about it), there is a pretty good chance that uu and UU are both Karkat's ancestors.

So either Karkat has two ancestors, representing the Signless and the Sufferer, or they are one ancestor with a split personality.

Although we already had gamzee so i don't think we are going to get another split personality character

Posted

How could I possibly have not picked up on that. Even from the beginning, when we first met uu.

Posted

uu is the one we just met dunkass

Posted

such brotherly love

Posted

No one likes you knuckle

I'm still patiently waiting for it to turn out that Karkat has rainbowblood

Posted

i gotta side with the split personality thing. like, gamzee had more of a split temperament, these two are acting as two different people. theres still an equal chance theyre literally two separate beings, as uu mentioned going over and killing UU, and dirk referred to UU as uus sister, but i could see a split personality with a dreamself per personality.

that ship has /sailed/ bro.

Posted

No one likes you knuckle

I like Knuck, in fact I love him

Knuckle likes this

Posted

yeah the reason i am even entertaining split personalities is because the troll ancestors are apparently involved in this

Posted

Yeah, but they seem to be the exact opposite of the regular trolls (goodness gracious I am kinda wondering what Gamzee's ancestor might be like)

Posted

I like Knuck, in fact I love him

I love you too <3